Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    You got to give more details than just the caliber of the gun. More like make, model, condition, etc. To get to $1000 most likely will take several guns to get to that price.

As for flipping, most likely will be a bit harder to flip for fast cash. But again depends on the question above.
    Here is what the guy has offered me Make, model, caliber
    -ruger sp 101 357 mag
    -1911 ballester arjentine 45
    -sig moskito 22lr ruger 1022 rifle 22lr
    -2 s&w 22a1 22lr black and stainless steel (nib)
    -Mitchells mauser .308 collectors edition
    -Italian .25acp and glenfield from marlin c0 3030 lever action carbine

This is what I understood form his text. It was kind of confusing.

Anything of value here/worth trading for?

My bike is worth about $1500 in trade value and he offered me $500 + guns.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
      Just went to two local places.. Scottsdale Gun Club and US Autoweapons.
      Those 2 stores are so bad ass! That US Autoweapon store had just about every AR manufacture in their display. I was in awe visiting those places. You guys are so lucky to even have Dillon right down the street.

I came so close to moving there 2 years ago. I was looking forward to it!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        -ruger sp 101 357 mag $400ish
        -1911 ballester arjentine 45 $350-400ish
        -sig moskito 22lr ruger 1022 rifle 22lr Sig $350 Ruger $200
        -2 s&w 22a1 22lr black and stainless steel (nib) $250
        -Mitchells mauser .308 collectors edition ???
        -Italian .25acp and glenfield from ???
        marlin c0 3030 lever action carbine $300+ish

This is what I understood form his text. It was kind of confusing.

Anything of value here/worth trading for?

My bike is worth about $1500 in trade value and he offered me $500 + guns.
        The Ruger is a nice gun, the 10/22 is not bad and is a lot of peoples choice when it comes to 22's. There is nothing really that jumps out at me as something that would sell quickly. But they would sell. Prices listed are depending on condition and is fair market value for those weapons in really good condition.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Anyone have a good tutorial they can link me too that will show me how to break down and clean my Remington 742? It has been sitting for a while and the action is sticky and jams.

Plan on upgrading it to a 15-20rd clip and a red dot, and maybe a bipod. I want to turn it into a fun range gun.

Also whats a decent price on a glock? id like a semi auto glock 17 or 19 or similar.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

I'm just going to wait for all this to blow over. Nothing will happen and the prices will drop back down to normal in 2 months time. Then I'll pick up the gun I want for the proper price. If there is a ban... so be it. I've got other guns that will hold me over for the time being, although I've been ready to build an AR-15 for the last 5 yrs.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Plan on upgrading it to a 15-20rd magazine and a red dot, and maybe a bipod. I want to turn it into a fun range gun.

Also whats a decent price on a glock? id like a semi auto glock 17 or 19 or similar.
              $500-550 is a good price these days. oh and fixed that for ya :)

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                I'm just going to wait for all this to blow over. Nothing will happen and the prices will drop back down to normal in 2 months time. Then I'll pick up the gun I want for the proper price. If there is a ban... so be it. I've got other guns that will hold me over for the time being, although I've been ready to build an AR-15 for the last 5 yrs.

I hope you are right but with this Gov in charge and the way they are able to just push shit though. The GOP is broken and has no balls. They might get the vote this time. 1 more incident like the school shooting and its over.

I hope you are right!

Comment

^
                  Dub it wont pass the Senate let alone the House, WAY TOO MANY R's and D's alike will have to find new states to live in, for when they return to their homes their constituents will sting them up from their own rafters, there will have to be enough willing to throw away their careers to get it done. Remember all those red states with D reps, most would sooner cut off the farmers and kill the farm bill than go any where near a 2a infringement, If it does happen.................. We know they are all on the take, and the real tinfoil hatters (you know the ones that make us look like amateurs) are more correct than any of us would ever have believed, and Z-day is getting very close. μολὼν λαβέ

Gary: LMT at the end of Nov. before the incident was 24-26 week lead time for orders placed by 12/1 for dealers.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Those 2 stores are so bad ass! That US Autoweapon store had just about every AR manufacture in their display. I was in awe visiting those places. You guys are so lucky to even have Dillon right down the street.

I came so close to moving there 2 years ago. I was looking forward to it!
                    Yeah US Autoweapons is a sweet place! They always have the coolest of guns. Today all they had left were a couple of SBRs and SBSs. All 3 of those stores are within walking distance of each other.. on a winter day haha

Comment

this is worth your time...

Comment

Just picked this up! Little reading action

I also snagged some primers

Comment

FN update. Got my self an optic for it. Found a smoking good deal on a brand new in box Vortex Razor red dot BIN deal on ebay listed late at night on a few days ago for 300 bucks shipped. Figured I could at least resell it for that much if I didnt like it, so I snapped it up and it arrived today .

Got it mounted and it does not look to mall ninjaish, so I am going to try and get out shooting this week end, will let ya all know how it all works out.
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

ruh roh :)

Comment

Need a 556 mag ???

This is an out of stock message that sends a message.

!!!! READ BELOW !!!! 5.56x45 Magazine – Standard Capacity AR15/M16: STANDARD-CAPACITY_Cproducts

William Pitt-

Comment

Lol that's awesome.

My buddy sent me this link about a soldiers letter to Madam Feinstein. I enjoyed it

Comment

Working...
                                X