Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, they took it down. Too many orders lol

Last edited by accident; 03-18-2014, 05:22 PM.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Independent testing of G2 RIP

Results kinda what you would expect...

Comment

^^ good shit, thanks for the follow up!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wow, .22 performance from a 9mm.

Almost ordered a Spike lower the other night... Had to hold myself back. I've spent too much on guns and ammo these past few months.

I was telling myself I'd JUST order the lower for now, and build it up over the next couple months. We all know what would have really happened though.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I just got my first AR and pocket gun last friday:
            M&P15 Sport, just an entry level one for now, got it for $580
            LCP, it was on sale as well.

Originally went to just get the LCP :D
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Is that new for the M&P? IF so where? Great deal on a rifle!

MSRP is $839

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...layErrorView_Y

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

From here, they are local to me, but can ship else where:
                http://grabagun.com/catalog/product/view/id/11888/
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

while i'm at it:

http://grabagun.com/ruger-lcp-380-bl...frame-6-1.html
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Congrats man, that would be the one I'd buy if going off the shelf and under $800. Great gun!

Comment

I had one, it was a great gun for sure. You'll enjoy it.

On another note for anybody that signs up for a yearly range membership, how much do you pay?
                      Locally there are two ranges I'm a member of. One is $45 a year, small range, 4 pistol bays, 5 100yd benches. Also an indoor range with 6 bays, only open 1 night a week.
                      The other is technically 2 different ranges, $105 per year. Had a 300yd range with several benches, a 100 yd range with a few benches and an enclosed pistol range with a few bays.

Comment

Ok, so it has been decided. I am going to build another Ar. This will be my first build, but not my first black rifle. Had an RRA before but had to sell due to financial issues.

I've decided on a Spikes lower to start. It will get a RRA 2 stage trigger, 20" 1:7, flat top. Not sure much past that, but I want a full length rifle that can sling the heavier stuff out more accurately than I am.

Im not discussing the carbine vs full length or why I need what.

What I ask is assistance in the build itself. What tools will I need for full assembly? Tips, tricks? This will be a piece by piece build. I want to have fun with it.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

are you talking about building the upper and lower or just the lower?

Comment

Entire build. Bottom to top.

I'm a mechanic by trade so I have plenty of basic tools, but I will need the job specific ones.

There's no time limit on this either. I plan on dragging it out so that I don't rush it and screw something up. No pressure, just a learning experience.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

the lower is simple and can be put together in less than 15 mins. The trick is to use a set of pliers with tape on the ends and use it as a press for the pins. Dont hammer them in with a punch, you will scratch the lower. The trickiest part is the spring and detent for the take down pin in the front of the lower.

http://www.ar15.com/content/guides/assembly/lower/

AS for the upper, its not as fast but not hard if you have the tools. Ill let Larry tell you how to do it step by step and what you will need.

Dont know why its not loading... anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Rh5YrWYA

Comment

Will a brass punch scratch the lower?
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X