No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm debating putting my G23 up for trade for a G19. I have about 75 Speer Gold Dot though and would want a slightly larger amount of JHP on their end.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      I'm debating putting my G23 up for trade for a G19. I have about 75 Speer Gold Dot though and would want a slightly larger amount of JHP on their end.
      why not just get a conversion barrel?
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        why not just get a conversion barrel?
        I will throw up my current project. I have a Benelli M4 but I always wanted a walnut stock tac so I made this little rascal. I shortened the barrel to 20" (state limit is 18.5") and drilled an tapped the pic rail for attachments myself.
        Attached Files
        sigpic87 325E The Honey Badger

Comment

Picked up a Walther P22 for fun. Shot it this weekend at the range. Super fun. Think I want the P99 or PPX to match now!

Mmmm

Comment

I've been seeing the PPX going for cheap <$300
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

I've been seeing the PPX going for cheap <$300
              Link? Or local? I actually cant find many. Would be interested in a p99 too.

Comment

sorry should have said <$400

http://www.slickguns.com/search/apac...search/ppx?op=

edit: yep some are under $300
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

sorry should have said <$400

http://www.slickguns.com/search/apac...search/ppx?op=

edit: yep some are under $300
                  Wow, damn. Thats a fucking deal and a half. I just paid 350 for my p22!!! :hitler:

Thanks man

Comment

PPX, blah...might as well save $250 and get a Hipoint. PPS and PPQ are sexy though.

Comment

yeah why is the PPX so cheap?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                        PPX, blah...might as well save $250 and get a Hipoint. PPS and PPQ are sexy though.
                        I dont trust anything or anyone from Ohio. Would rather still to quality German guns.

Comment

yeah why is the PPX so cheap?
                          Because it's a low fit and finish model from Walther, most major brands are pushing into the sub $300 range by skimping on some of the stuff that makes them good. I just think it's ugly as fuck and the high bore axis would make for relatively poor recoil management. If saving money is the game, then personally I'd go with a S&W SD9VE, Ruger SR9 or even Canik TP9.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                            Because it's a low fit and finish model from Walther, most major brands are pushing into the sub $300 range by skimping on some of the stuff that makes them good. I just think it's ugly as fuck and the high bore axis would make for relatively poor recoil management. If saving money is the game, then personally I'd go with a S&W SD9VE, Ruger SR9 or even Canik TP9.
                            So basically, the PPX is not a good gun because of your opinion, right? How much trigger time have you had with one?
                            After reading reviews on those guns you sent, I think they're ugly and almost all mentioned the P99/PPX as alternatives. Think I'll stick with Walther.

Comment

lol i love how people talk mad shit about guns on the internet, but in person evrybody is hella cool and open minded.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                So basically, the PPX is not a good gun because of your opinion, right? How much trigger time have you had with one?
                                After reading reviews on those guns you sent, I think they're ugly and almost all mentioned the P99/PPX as alternatives. Think I'll stick with Walther.
                                Lol, I didn't say it wasn't a good gun. I said it's a fucking ugly budget model with low fit and finish from a major brand. I've handled and shot one, wasn't impressed. PPQ on the other hand is a wonderful gun, I like Walther just not that one. If you like it for whatever reason, then buy it. I was simply saying if you're motivation is the price there are other options to consider. For the record, I like the P22 also...sweet little plinker!

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                lol i love how people talk mad shit about guns on the internet, but in person evrybody is hella cool and open minded.
                                If a buddy bought that gun I'd tell him to his face that it's fugly. If some random stranger next to me had it I wouldn't offer my opinion because I'm not an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X