No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been thinking about one of those as a nightstand gun. I want to get something for my woman, but I don't think I could get her to carry anything bigger than a Shield or an XDs

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      Been thinking about one of those as a nightstand gun. I want to get something for my woman, but I don't think I could get her to carry anything bigger than a Shield or an XDs
      Shield can be had for about the same price nowadays, I loved mine never had a failure and handled great. If you want a full size, consider the CZ-P07 or the FNS. Both are right around the $400 price point and awesome, SD9VE is really good for the $300 market.

Comment

Dont think that a small gun is for a woman. My wife loves her sp2022. It's not exactly a full size gun but it's heavy enough to take some of the recoil out of the .40.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

here we go.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Man I was going to go pick a Mosin up at Big 5 today because I have been putting it off for year, and now I find out they dont sell them here anymore. Ran out of stock or something. FUCK
            Im going to save up for a savage Axis in .308 or maybe a model 10
            Last edited by deutschman; 10-24-2014, 08:59 PM.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              This is terrible timing with the initiatives vote going on here...
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                This is terrible timing with the initiatives vote going on here...

coincidence?

heh.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  coincidence?

heh.
                  The media is going to spin the hell out of this and how this terrible tragedy would have been prevented by a universal handgun registry.

If(when) this passes I won't even be able to hand my gun to my 19 year old sister when she's home alone... And how does it make her safer again?
                  -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

The media is going to spin the hell out of this and how this terrible tragedy would have been prevented by a universal handgun registry.

If(when) this passes I won't even be able to hand my gun to my 19 year old sister when she's home alone... And how does it make her safer again?
                    There is no winning this battle. There is no winning this war.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's another one for you boys. "The operator somehow mistakenly mixed pistol powder and rifle powder in a few of the cartridges he loaded. The result was catastrophic failure."
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                        This is what can happen when you run 5.56 in a .223 AR. You can run .223 in a 5.56 rifle because the .223 has a lot less pressure than a 5.56 round. (For the ppl who didn't know that)
                        Here's another one for you boys. "The operator somehow mistakenly mixed pistol powder and rifle powder in a few of the cartridges he loaded. The result was catastrophic failure."
                        That'll buff right out

Wonder what holding onto that at the moment of boom was like...
                        -Christian

Comment

That'll buff right out

Wonder what holding onto that at the moment of boom was like...
                          Couldn't imagine it. I was spotting for Sgt.Xxxxxx on a M107 and every round sent felt like I was being punched in the nose because of the muzzle brake. Gunner isn't effected, but anyone next to him gets the fun stuff. V
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by BLACKCHARM88; 10-26-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                            Sweet first (and only) handgun man, congrats and great choice around $300.
                            I picked up a regular SD9, very nice with the Apex trigger.

Now to purchase that m & p 15 sport...

Comment

Couldn't imagine it. I was spotting for Sgt.Xxxxxx on a M107 and every round sent felt like I was being punched in the nose because of the muzzle brake. Gunner isn't effected, but anyone next to him gets the fun stuff. V
                              Those brakes are no joke on the blast to the sides! My bud has a 338 lapua mag with a huge brake like that and that will sweep the floor when prone! You'll get thumped in the chest nicely Makes that big round a sweet shooter though, like a 556...
                              -Christian

Comment

I can only imagine how shitty a brake would be on the large caliber guns. People at the range generally hate my AR.

Comment

Working...
                                X