Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    I already have my full size, it just feels big sometimes.
    Zing.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The M&P are a great line of guns. I would have no issue with having a 9mm for carry. Actually I love to pocket carry, with a holster, my LCP.

Just when carrying, get a good gun belt and holster and it will be much more manageable.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        I'm biased, but you should check out the XD Mod.2 .45 if you were considering a 1911 but want Striker.

I love the thing.

That said, if this is your first pistol, I strongly recommend you stray to something larger. Also, shoot a bunch of rentals if you can.
        The LC9 is a great weapon, but it isn't something you will want to shoot for hours at the range and develop the muscle memory that could save your ass.

No, my first pistol was a Ruger P89 9MM, I've also shot my parents 1911 and Beretta 92T (dads and moms, respectively) millions of times. The LC9 would be for carry, as well as for working on the ranch and not wanting the weight of a full size.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
          I got a new toy myself. I like it almost as much as my Sig.

I've only been ranting and raving about feedback for this gun! How do you like it? For the price point its super hard to beat considering its an HK

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Maten build has commenced, upper/lower in hand:D

Its beautiful, no noticeable machining marks or anything. When the pins are slid out if still feels like a single piece they're so tightly matched!

Now to decide what barrel length I want and what kind of stock... 20inch and PRS or 16inch sliding stock, I think I'm gonna do an SLR 13 or 15inch keymod rail depending on barrel/gas tube length
            Last edited by DER E30; 07-07-2015, 09:23 AM.
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
              I've only been ranting and raving about feedback for this gun! How do you like it? For the price point its super hard to beat considering its an Hk
              It's the cats ass. It's definitely not a ccw piece, but I didn't buy it for that. If I have anything remotely negative to say about it, it would be the size/capacity ratio and maybe the extended charging tabs.

For the size I think it's pretty lame that it doesn't hold 17 in the mag. I don't like the extended tabs simply for aesthetics, they are functional though. Plus Hk has filler tabs if you want to get rid of them.

The gun feels amazing in the hand and the trigger is awesome. It runs like a raped ape, it's the fastest shooting handgun I have. I'm really accurate with it at high speed.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                Maten build has commenced, upper/lower in hand:D

Its beautiful, no noticeable machining marks or anything. When the pins are slid out if still feels like a single piece they're so tightly matched!

Now to decide what barrel length I want and what kind of stock... 20inch and PRS or 16inch sliding stock, I think I'm gonna do an SLR 13 or 15inch keymod rail depending on barrel/gas tube length
                Pics pics PICS!

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                  It's the cats ass. It's definitely not a ccw piece, but I didn't buy it for that. If I have anything remotely negative to say about it, it would be the size/capacity ratio and maybe the extended charging tabs.

For the size I think it's pretty lame that it doesn't hold 17 in the mag. I don't like the extended tabs simply for aesthetics, they are functional though. Plus Hk has filler tabs if you want to get rid of them.

The gun feels amazing in the hand and the trigger is awesome. It runs like a raped ape, it's the fastest shooting handgun I have. I'm really accurate with it at high speed.
                  Good to know! I've been sitting on the fence with this one and a Walther PPQ.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I held both but only had the chance to shoot the Hk. It was perfection as soon as I picked it up. The reviews for the VP9 vs PPQ are pretty well torn down the middle online. Like I said, the Hk was a perfect fit for me, but I doubt you'd regret the PPQ either. It's all down to personal preference.

Comment

Went to the gun shop today, shouldn't have.

I really really want one.

I've been in the market for a shot gun for a while now. I really may go this route.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Looked at those too!

Nice pickup, look forward to hearing about it!
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Bullpups are neat, would make a perfect home defense because it's so short and maneuverable.

Have 15inch slr solo inbound. That's all the updates on my new toy. Thing was expensive and I only have the receivers and foreend.
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

If anyone is interested in my Sako TRG42 in 300wm let me know, looking to liquidate a couple of items to free up some cash to move into something else. Its the only one I can find anywhere that is even remotely up for sale in the country as of a few days ago. The 300WM has not been imported since 2012 and seem to be getting harder to come by
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-11-2015, 07:21 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436676870007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	7177657

I can't believe I hadn't noticed this post until now.
                                Here are my babies: Rock Island 1911 and DPMS Ar15

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X