Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    .458 Socom is awesome, but it's just so damn expensive. .300aac gets the job done well enough, and it's cheaper.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

    Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

    Comment


      Originally posted by gart View Post

      .458 Socom is badass, but really expensive. .300aac get the job done well enough and it's cheaper.

      Exodus, for home defense, I'd prefer to have my 1911 than an AR.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

      Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

      Comment


        Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        .458 Socom is badass, but really expensive. .300aac get the job done well enough and it's cheaper.

        Exodus, for home defense, I'd prefer to have my 1911 than an AR.




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        True!! If I didn't reload I probably would never shoot it. I'm under $2 a round reloading them. Nobody understands why I get pissed when I loose a piece of brass.
        89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
        99 540it
        86 Volvo 240 wagon
        99 Cherokee
        13 Passat

        Comment


          Originally posted by gart View Post
          True!! If I didn't reload I probably would never shoot it. I'm under $2 a round reloading them. Nobody understands why I get pissed when I loose a piece of brass.

          Yea we are just now starting to reload blackout ammo, we've made custom hunting load for all our rifles (.243, .260, .270, 7mm-08, 30-06 and 35 Rem) but have yet to make a custom load for the AR rounds.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

          Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

          Comment


            Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
            Exodus, for home defense, I'd prefer to have my 1911 than an AR.
            Agreed, wasn't necessary stating an opinion, just a consideration of either round's ability to stop a human.

            Personally, for me, HD is a G17 with night sights. I have kids now, so my "night stand" gun has to fit into a secure box. Night stand being used loosly, because it's well out of reach of little fingers as well. My house isn't large enough to justify the use of a carbine lol. A bunch of fast moving peas will do the job just fine.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Agreed, wasn't necessary stating an opinion, just a consideration of either round's ability to stop a human.

              Personally, for me, HD is a G17 with night sights. I have kids now, so my "night stand" gun has to fit into a secure box. Night stand being used loosly, because it's well out of reach of little fingers as well. My house isn't large enough to justify the use of a carbine lol. A bunch of fast moving peas will do the job just fine.

              I would much rather "clear" my house with something like a 1911 or a smaller LC9s than an AR. My house has a lot
              of tight corners and hallways aside from the center area.

              I want to get an LC9s for car carry. My dad got my sister one for her 21st birthday, it's a sweet shooting gun.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

              Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

              Comment


                I've got the original lc9 with crimson trace. Picked it up very cheap 2 years ago for my wife to shoot at the range. (No interest in carrying, but I thought this would spark one)

                Funny thing is that I carry that more than anything else in my safe. Toss an extra mag in my pocket and I'll take it anywhere. It's been 100% reliable, and with the pinky tab its not unpleasant to shoot.

                Now we're heading into winter and heavier clothes my Mod.2 .45 will probably see some more daylight. It just doesn't conceal under a t-shit like the lc9.

                Old photo from when I first picked up the Ruger.
                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 12-09-2015, 09:11 AM.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                Comment


                  I want a LC9s Pro!
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    I've got the original lc9 with crimson trace. Picked it up very cheap 2 years ago for my wife to shoot at the range. (No interest in carrying)

                    Funny thing is that I carry that thing more
                    Hey if you have the LC9 you can trade it into Ruger and they will make it a LC9s, free.

                    The trigger is soo much better.

                    edit:
                    http://www.ruger.com/micros/LC9Trade-In/index.html

                    edit2:
                    Ok so it's not what I thought I had heard...my bad
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                      Hey if you have the LC9 you can trade it into Ruger and they will make it a LC9s, free.

                      The trigger is soo much better.

                      edit:
                      http://www.ruger.com/micros/LC9Trade-In/index.html

                      edit2:
                      Ok so it's not what I thought I had heard...my bad

                      Still not a bad deal


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

                      Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                      Comment


                        Yeah not bad at all considering the gun was around the $300 mark new.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                        Comment


                          For most H/D situations I prefer this, FNH SLP 18" Loaded down with 8 or 9 3" 00 Federals. (I have a Low pro red dot on it now, Vortex Razor)

                          PC261277 by mrsleeve, on Flickr


                          Though there are "other" options staged in various places around the house as well
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                          The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                          Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

                          Comment


                            Sleeve,


                            That thing is so sexy!


                            Just EFiled a form1 for a SBR and thinking of another Form 1 suppressor. Figured minus well get in though the trust route before the ATF 41p changes things. Anyone have any forms summited recently and know wait times?
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Sleeve,


                              That thing is so sexy!


                              Just EFiled a form1 for a SBR and thinking of another Form 1 suppressor. Figured minus well get in though the trust route before the ATF 41p changes things. Anyone have any forms summited recently and know wait times?
                              There are some good NFA groups on FaceBook. NFA Guns and Form 1...something or other.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                              Comment


                                Any backyard plinkers out here? Been playing around with my air rifles for a couple days. It's a ton of fun shooting pennies and toy green army men at 20 yards. On top of that I've been teaching the my siblings how to aim properly and ammo is dirt cheap. I think it's a great way to stay sharp and all I have to do is walk out my backyard.

                                NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

                                1$ PShops PM me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X