No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you guys think these gun laws are going any where? I got a bad feeling about it. I just snagged a 10 pack of magpul gen 3 mags to have if the 30 rounders get banned and hopefully pick up a SCAR 16 next month once i get moved into my shop

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I'll be more worried after midterms. Dang, from your first AR to a SCAR just like that. Good for you!! That's called stepping up your game.

Just picked up a P320 x5 yesterday. Pretty excited to take it to the range Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
        I'll be more worried after midterms. Dang, from your first AR to a SCAR just like that. Good for you!! That's called stepping up your game.

Just picked up a P320 x5 yesterday. Pretty excited to take it to the range Saturday.

Yea If anything happens I don’t see it going through until later in the year. I’ve always wanted a SCAR but never had a real reason but now that things are starting to go sideways I’m thinking its time to get what i want while i can and am making the money to afford it. hopefully we will all be grandfathered in. There is no way they can get the resources to go around and collect the guns already on the streets if they were to some how get something passed.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Its no longer just a CA fight anymore.....

Comment

I noticed palmetto state armory had a great deal for a 5.56 ar15 kit.

the lower was 49 bucks and the rest of the kit was 319 so when I put in the info for shipping, the total was 396. I want to get a rifle but I am not sure what type.

I like the particular ar from pal state arms because it was set up just like the m16 a2 from when I was active army back in the 90s so I am really comfortable with how to do everything on it but I ended up passing because I also want to get a golden boy.

I don't know, I just need to get one, I guess. the wife says we have to many guns to she is against everything, so far

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

You're going to love it. I just got an x carry grip module for my 320 that I've had on order for about 4 months. I really like the feel and half wish I would have gone with the xcarry from the get go. I really do like the modularity of the P320

Comment

Is the 2A an inalienable right? This is a conversation I'm having on facebook now...
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                  Is the 2A an inalienable right? This is a conversation I'm having on facebook now...
                  Uh yeah. The Constitution sates that the three inalienable rights are "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", and the Bill of Rights is a list of said liberties.
                  -Alex

Comment

^
                    Thats not how modern people "interpret" those words ..................

Just sayin
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I saw this on facebook was gonna repost it but didnt wanna deal with all the libtards.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I'm more worried about companies dropping the nra in their incentive programs or whatever you want to call them, and businesses taking it upon themselves to say they won't sell a rife to someone under 21.

Funny that if I were to deny someone service for any reason I'd have a riot at the front door and a court date, yet this shit gets a pass. It's also funny that dicks won't sell ar15's, well I haven't seen one there in years so I guess they are trying to suck the left's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          How many of you guys think these gun laws are going any where? I got a bad feeling about it. I just snagged a 10 pack of magpul gen 3 mags to have if the 30 rounders get banned and hopefully pick up a SCAR 16 next month once i get moved into my shop
                          Pick up some metal ones too, yeah they arnt as good looking but what is that plastic going to do in 40 years? I don't shoot as much as I used to but I have 100 or so per ar/ak. They are too damn cheap not to buy 10 here and there and just hold on to. It did suck tryin g to sell off 1000 of them after Trump got elected, I thought I was going to make a killing on them

Comment

well if dicks dose not want to sell a particular product thats on them. If they refuse to sell a perfectly legal product to someone that is allowed to purchase..... Then all these story policy refusal to sell to someone to thats legally allowed to purchase it, your going to have some lawsuits that are going to bury them, and I likely see dicks becoming a golf shop here before too long ...
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              well if dicks dose not want to sell a particular product thats on them. If they refuse to sell a perfectly legal product to someone that is allowed to purchase..... Then all these story policy refusal to sell to someone to thats legally allowed to purchase it, your going to have some lawsuits that are going to bury them, and I likely see dicks becoming a golf shop here before too long ...
                              Oh I know, we are on the same page. Locally we have a place called lowpriceguns.com, they also have a storefront. The owner is stopping sales to under 21 and is running to legislators to get it to be state law. He's a real piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                                I'm more worried about companies dropping the nra in their incentive programs or whatever you want to call them, and businesses taking it upon themselves to say they won't sell a rife to someone under 21.

Funny that if I were to deny someone service for any reason I'd have a riot at the front door and a court date, yet this shit gets a pass. It's also funny that dicks won't sell ar15's, well I haven't seen one there in years so I guess they are trying to suck the left's dick.

The bank i go through (first national bank of omaha) dropped the NRA. I have half a mind to pull all my cash out and go else where just cause they dropped the NRA. They did it souly on from the Twitter rants they were getting.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X