No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up a smith and wesson mp15T. got a cheapo bushnell dot sight for it. got a sig 226 .40 with a Insight m6x. picked up the lady a Sig mosquito with a insight x2 on it. i need to take pics and buy a memory card reader and ill post up on here.

Comment

2008 Smith and Wesson MP15T(actical). Bushnell dot site. mag cinchs. 2 30 round clips. after market grip. in this picture the wifes Insight X2 is on it, looks funny. bought another Insight M6X laser/light combo with a pressure switch.

2008 Sig Sauer 226 .40 cal. Insight M6x light/laser combo.

(and my newly acquired E30M3 title and the cash to pay it off)

Comment

I don't know if this is a repost but I thought this was interesting:

Magpul shows us their concept weapon the FMG-9.Brought to you by http://www.milspecmonkey.com/Magpul url:http://www.magpul.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2Big4a3Series View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
          that is super slick. i would carry that around in my laptop bag.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Big4a3Series View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
            That would be the titties

Comment

Sig Sauer 239 .40 cal w/ night sights

Comment

I'm Canadian. I have a pellet gun... lol
                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

What does Eviltwin use?

Comment

I am Canadian as well, I have a old .30-06 pump action rifle, A winchester 2400 Auto loader 12 Ga.(fast and $$$ to play with) and a .22 springfield semi-auto (fast and NOT $$$$ to play with...)

p.s. Stats show Canadians have more firearms per capita than our southern Neighbours...
                    fun fact ;)

looking at an AR-170 same function as AR-15 base weapon, just not restricted here... (loophole?)
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Here is my latest addition to the collection of toys that I have...

Sig Sauer P220 Nickel .45 cal (Pre Berlin wall falling) as all Sigs from 1990 on are stamped made in Germany and not made in W. Germany. Sorta a piece of history and who knows what demand it could have one day years from now.

It shows hardly any signs of wear at all and appears to be new, although it isn't.

Last edited by atomic; 06-05-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Picking this up in .40 tomorrow... (but in all black)

Last edited by Maluco; 06-04-2008, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I know you like it because it was made in Brazil, but I wish I could change your mind on that purchase.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            I know you like it because it was made in Brazil, but I wish I could change your mind on that purchase.
                            +1. id rather have a glock than a taurASS. and thats saying alot.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                              Here is my latest addition to the collection of toys that I have...

Sig Sauer P220 Nickel .45 cal (Pre Berlin wall falling) as all Sigs from 1990 on are stamped made in Germany and not made in W. Germany. Sorta a piece of history and who knows what demand it could have one day years from now.

It shows hardly any signs of wear at all and appears to be new, although it isn't.

Very nice gun, will definitely appreciate in value.

I have a '91 stamped 'West Germany' , figure that one out.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

I dunno if I've posted the full arsenal, but lets just say I buy guns as often as I buy tools.

The latest to the collection is a fairly rare 92fs brigadier inox.

Comment

Working...
                                X