Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    I have decided I'd like to get a 1911 as well. I've been researching, and I feel drawn to it.

Save up and buy a Kimber...

You will not be disappointed!

:mrgreen:

Comment

lol the paper guns are pretty cool, I'm going to try and make one, see you guys in 2 months...
      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
        Save up and buy a Kimber...

You will not be disappointed!

:mrgreen:
        for a 1911 truer words can not be said.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

god guys, now im casting doubt on my next purchase....

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post
            god guys, now im casting doubt on my next purchase....

The Springfield is a great gun. I would not go with the compact though. The full size USGI 1911 is a great platform to build from. Kimber's are nice but nothing wrong with your choice.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So, on to a 12 g, suggestions?

Comment

rem 870
                or
                moss 500

thats all you need to know
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I don't like how the 1911 compact feels in my hand, The full size on the other hand...

I don't have any pics but I picked one of these up very lightly used and I like it alot. Not exactly what I wanted but I could not pass up the price(From a good friend).

Beretta PX4 Storm

I have been looking into picking up one of these.
                  (This pic has an optional sight, light, and 20rd mag. Things I will more than likely get for it)
                  SPG AA9629 M1A SOCOM II 308

Opinions?

Comment

What for? Ive got a 500, but If I were to do it again and get one for home defense, Id get a Mossberg 590 mariner:

"...Mossberg military 500 and 590 models....the only pump action shotguns ever to pass all stringent U.S. Military MilSpec-3443 standards. The heart of this spec is a brutal 3,000 round endurance test using buckshot loads. Following the endurance test, randomly selected guns are then frozen, baked, and dropped at various attitudes to ensure the utmost in functionality, safety and endurance..."
                    "...choice of U.S. Armed Forces and police departments throughout the world."

Plus, nothing beats having about 7-10 rounds in the tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
                      I don't like how the 1911 compact feels in my hand, The full size on the other hand...

I don't have any pics but I picked one of these up very lightly used and I like it alot. Not exactly what I wanted but I could not pass up the price(From a good friend).

Beretta PX4 Storm

I have been looking into picking up one of these.
                      (This pic has an optional sight, light, and 20rd mag. Things I will more than likely get for it)
                      SPG AA9629 M1A SOCOM II 308

Opinions?

The M1A is on my list too, but the price is astronomical. I think it could happen with some tax money.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        The Springfield is a great gun. I would not go with the compact though. The full size USGI 1911 is a great platform to build from. Kimber's are nice but nothing wrong with your choice.
                        Even for CCW?

Comment

/\ Didnt the m1a1 just get banned?

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Not sure, But that is a M1A not a M1A1 AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                              /\ Didnt the m1a1 just get banned?
                              Why would anyone want to ban that gun? Why do people want to ban any gun for that matter? Look at gun crime stats. No one commits crimes with legally bought weapons for one and two no one ever uses eviL "assault" rifles.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I am not against guns in anyway. My uncle has a ton and I love shooting. I thought though that the m1a1 just went on the ban list. Along with alot of assault rifles I like.

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X