No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ Nicademus, you have more gun shit than 'nam. Theres a gun show tomorrow in Columbus... and I got paid 2 days earlier than expected..... so I may be due in for a new piece.

One shop here in Columbus gets about 150 stripped lowers at a time, and they are all gone within a few days. Its sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post
      Christ Nicademus, you have more gun shit than 'nam. Theres a gun show tomorrow in Columbus... and I got paid 2 days earlier than expected..... so I may be due in for a new piece.

One shop here in Columbus gets about 150 stripped lowers at a time, and they are all gone within a few days. Its sickening.
      They had quite a few different options on lowers in stock at my local shop of choice. Here is a pic from them of the one I bought:

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

What'd you pay if you dont mind me asking...

Comment

What'd you pay if you dont mind me asking...
          I paid $149.99 but now I'm thinking I should have bought "The CY6 Stripper Lower receiver is courtesy of a custom Minnesota-based company by the name of Defensive Edge SLR-15" for $199

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

So this is the only part that needs to be "registered" or called into the FBI, everything can else can be bought out of a catalogue?

Comment

So this is the only part that needs to be "registered" or called into the FBI, everything can else can be bought out of a catalogue?
              Yup :D

Finally got my Magpul CTR stock installed. I used improper tools to make it happen but its good enough for now. Check it out:

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-14-2009, 02:50 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Did more stuff:

I put KNS Gen 2 non-rotational trigger groups pins and a RRA Winter Trigger guard on. The KNS pins I've been in need of for so long, plus I just love the look.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I think I found another new toy to go pick up some time soon H&K USP compact Tactical (45acp of course) with about 200 rounds through it, for CHEAP, Will know more in a few days if its still around.

That and anyone know anything about the FN FS2000?????? Am considering picking one of them up with tax return moneys, to be a bit different than all the AR guys but still have a "evil black rifle". Oh well will still prolly end up with a AR in the end
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2009, 03:06 AM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Damn do I want a USP compact. Its been on my list of guns to buy forever and still I don't have one. I really want one and get a suppressor for it. I also like the P7's a lot. Check out all these cool advertisement for the P7: click here

HK P7 = sweet (Mark if you're reading this I want you to sell me yours and give me some work and getting paid would be cool ;))
                    Last edited by Nicademus; 02-16-2009, 02:35 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yup thats the one, dont know for sure yet but I will by the end of the week.

Shot a P7 a long time ago they are fun little shooters I just am not a 9mm kinda guy, I love the 45acp.
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2009, 04:13 AM.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

sorry double post
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2009, 04:13 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

I'd rather have a PS90 or .......*drumroll*.....a AR-57!! Oh yes it will be mine!

The spent rounds just drop out through the magwell and it hold 50 rounds of armor piercing pleasure (from what I've read). I'm also guessing you don't need a buffer tube for it; thus you would not need a stock and could have a badass "Pistol".

~ John Adams ~

Comment

WTF? THis 2am bullshit is so gay.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Check out this chandelier:

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-16-2009, 02:41 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                                I'd rather have a PS90 or .......*drumroll*.....a AR-57!! Oh yes it will be mine!

The spent rounds just drop out through the magwell and it hold 50 rounds of armor piercing pleasure (from what I've read). I'm also guessing you don't need a buffer tube for it; thus you would not need a stock and could have a badass "Pistol".

Ammo is kinda spendy for that, the p90 is cool yes but fires a oversize pistol round, I want at least a 223 or .308. I think I may save my pennies for one of these if they ever release the .308 version for US general Consumers
                                FNH SCAR 17 aka SCAR Heavy
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2009, 02:56 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X