No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they shoot just like a standard 220 but the recoil is just a little bit sharper. I carry a 220 every day everywhere so I may be a little biased. If it fits you well, is comfortable in the hand, and you shoot it well, by all means have it.

The only reason I dont have a "SAS" is because they were only available in the DAO trigger group, and I not a big fan of D/A Only pistols, DA/SA is where its at. At least in my opinion. Although I am fairly sure that Sig is now offering the SAS in both DAO and DA/SA trigger groups in the Gen II offering.

Dont be afraid of it, on my recommendation, its still a SUPPER HIGH QUALITY pistol and there are several of us on this board that trust our lives to SIG pistols, and carry them almost exclusively.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Sweetness....

At ~10 yards, ~2.5ft pattern:

85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
      e30 restoration and V8 swap
      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is a novelty my friend if you are gonna use it defend your self and home, load up with some good quality 45 Long Colt aka 45 colt. DO NOT RUN HIGH PRESSURE LOADS IN THAT THING THOUGH. IE hot reloads, +p, or +P+ rounds. You will have a bomb in your hand. While it may eat a few its not designed to handle those over pressure loads
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

and from what i hear they are rather ineffective outside of 15 ft. Scary as shit though:) Nothin like hearing all those pellets whiz by your face lol.
          ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

CA has now passed a law making Open carry illegal too

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is a novelty my friend if you are gonna use it defend your self and home, load up with some good quality 45 Long Colt aka 45 colt. DO NOT RUN HIGH PRESSURE LOADS IN THAT THING THOUGH. IE hot reloads, +p, or +P+ rounds. You will have a bomb in your hand. While it may eat a few its not designed to handle those over pressure loads

It's not mine, it's a friend. He knows what he's doing :)
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                It's not mine, it's a friend. He knows what he's doing :)
                cool Beans just trying to help :D

William Pitt-

Comment

I think Federal just came out with a load just for the judge. Its a buck shot load. About the best thing for that gun outside the 45 long colt round. If you and your friend decide to shoot the 45 long colt, please film for youtube and post it here. I have yet to see that round go off in something that short.
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    If you and your friend decide to shoot the 45 long colt, please film for youtube and post it here. I have yet to see that round go off in something that short.
                    LOL good point hahahahahaha never even thought about that till you said it.

William Pitt-

Comment

CA has now passed a law making Open carry illegal too

http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=13855

"SaldaƱa acknowledged the bill could run into trouble in the Senate. If so, she would consider amendments that would allow unloaded guns to be carried but give police broader authority to demand identification from owners"

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/02/279...#ixzz0pkC6msUa

Comment

they shoot just like a standard 220 but the recoil is just a little bit sharper. I carry a 220 every day everywhere so I may be a little biased. If it fits you well, is comfortable in the hand, and you shoot it well, by all means have it.

The only reason I dont have a "SAS" is because they were only available in the DAO trigger group, and I not a big fan of D/A Only pistols, DA/SA is where its at. At least in my opinion. Although I am fairly sure that Sig is now offering the SAS in both DAO and DA/SA trigger groups in the Gen II offering.

Dont be afraid of it, on my recommendation, its still a SUPPER HIGH QUALITY pistol and there are several of us on this board that trust our lives to SIG pistols, and carry them almost exclusively.
                        I just wish there was a local joint here that had one I could finger before making the leap into another Sig. I love my .40 229 SCT and shot the 220 full size just fine so I should be ok. I'll have to see if any locals can get me one to play with before purchasing. Its either that or the S&W 627 snub. I found a local barely used example for $750. I do like me some wheel guns and that one oozes badassery.

Comment

Went to the range for the first time ever today. Never shot a gun in my life. This is my late grand dad's 16g. It's about 50 years old. He also left me a 100 year old 12g double which is not safe to shoot.

Comment

and you rate your experience?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              and you rate your experience?
                              My experience at the range? I loved it & am already shopping for more guns! 2 friends went with me & brought a whole arsenal of stuff to try out.

The guys...

Comment

Im guessing your friend is a ARFCOM member.... :)

glad you got the bug, its very addictive! Enjoy it, its a great sport! Just respect it!

Comment

Working...
                                X