Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICS!!!!!

Also I'm not too sure about the Mossberg being the only "milspec" shotgun.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

The M590A1. Some even have the lug for putting a steak cutter on the end of the mag tube, and Ghost ring sights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        PICS!!!!!

true 870's have been in every US conflict since since and including WWII
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Ithaca had ,IIRC, the Model 37 used in Vietnam. Winchester had the Model 1897 in WW's 1 and 2, I can't remember which model Winchester was used in Vietnam. Plus there were others used for training aerial gunners in WW2 and guarding facilities.

Comment

PICS!!!!!

You would be correct sir. It is not the only one. Like another gentlemen said the 870s have been in the inventory for most services for a while in different variants (most popular being riot). Though I'm not sure if he was using the term "milspec" referring to being in the current or past inventory. Either way you can't go wrong with that choice milspec or not in my opinion.
            sigpic88' 325 SuperETA
            81' 320i coming soon, still in Cali

Comment

I totally agree about what you guys are saying about Mossberg. Its like the AK of the shotgun world.......well actually the Saiga is kinda the AK of the shotgun world but you get what I'm saying right? Using shotguns in warfare is uniquely American and I really think its cool. I would love to have one of the Tactical Benelli shotguns, but Mossbergs are so inexpensive so you can't go wrong there.

Anyways check out some pics I took (knife is a Colonel Coon knife and I've had it since I was born. My name is engraved on the blade. It was given to me by my grandfather).

I got my new grips in the mail. I love the look and feel but I think I need some shorter screws or bushings to go with them. The current ones a tiny bit long. Also some pics of my Colonel Coon knife that my grandfather gave me when I was 1 year old or something. Great knife.

Last edited by Nicademus; 03-04-2009, 07:38 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

This is what I bought yesterday. Picked it up for $300 new.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

So is that a .38 special? I keep wanting to get one. I want one with a hammer like you bought and not the hammerless type.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

So is that a .38 special? I keep wanting to get one. I want one with a hammer like you bought and not the hammerless type.

If your gonna go .38 special go all the way and get a S&W Python in 357mag that way you can shoot both the special and the mag.
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, it's a .38 special. It's of the ex shooting variety as well.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Well my Sig got a new transport cozy today. A universal semi cheapo tac drop leg holster with a spare mag pouch for hiking, Cross country skiing, hunting out on the ATV, and the Zombie Apocalypse. 22 bucks shipped off egay

pics up latter tonight.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          If your gonna go .38 special go all the way and get a S&W Python in 357mag that way you can shoot both the special and the mag.
                          That would be nice...if such a thing existed :D
                          sigpic
                          1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                          2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                            That would be nice...if such a thing existed :D

Opps, your right I always do that too. I am not a big revolver guy other than my red hawk

fine then S&W N frame. sorry. :D

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              I totally agree on the .357mag, I wouldn't buy it otherwise. I just didn't want to make the guy have buyers remorse but since we are talking aboot it then yeah; I'd go S&W of some sort in .357mag.

Oh also isn't it a Colt Python? *woops somebody called it already.

I like this one:
                              Model: M&P360
                              Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
                              Capacity: 5 Rounds

or

Or one of these pups that holds 8 rounds of .357mag

Model: 627
                              Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
                              Capacity: 8 Rounds
                              Barrel Length: 4" or 5"

Last edited by Nicademus; 03-04-2009, 04:23 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Those are a hand full of recoil with 357, lol thats why I would get a N frame

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X