No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

this better?
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

That worked....

The only thing I saw was you should have holstered your firearm on the walk back. Good finger control but always watch the direction of the firearm. Second slow down, slow is smooth....... and smooth is fast. Hand grip on the gun could be fixed which would build a more accurate shot.

On the shotgun just watch the end of the barrel. If something was strung up as you were advancing it could have hindered the return to shoulder.

Other than that looks fun! Just hope you have made sure that it was clear to shoot into what you were shooting at without a backstop.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ohhhh

Cash for clunkers. Just need to find a used high point to turn in, the little woman wants a nice new 226, or maybe I would think about that 220 elite that I have been drooling over for months
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

cool. thanks for the input! I've been looking into gun control on auto's. I was shooting a Sigma series S&W40VE and am kind of disappointed in it as a whole. But it was gifted to me so I cant complain. I really enjoyed the Mossberg and found it fun. But I couldnt say no to this one so I bought it. (I live in the city in a rougher neighborhood, its good home defense lol).

And yeah we were shooting into a bluff on a deserted stead my grandfather owns.

-Paladin

Comment

Added this a few weeks ago

And put a longer magazine in it. 6/1 and 4 in the saddle! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
              I never shot a Sig...how are they in quality?

They are the best, I am a Sig Convert over from HK. Sigs are all I will ever own (other than a good custom 1911)
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

What do you guys think of Glock as a company? There's a local shop that stocks Sig and Glock, and they swear by Glock. Everyone in there has one on their hip.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  What do you guys think of Glock as a company? There's a local shop that stocks Sig and Glock, and they swear by Glock. Everyone in there has one on their hip.
                  Love both Sigs and Glocks. I have a G22 and I couldn't be happier. I am actually looking to get a Sig 229 here in the near future as well. I love the high quality and excellent accuracy of the Sig. Some people dislike Glocks because the grips are too square and not small hand friendly. I have smaller hands and don't share that opinion at all. Glocks are amazing guns, but it really all depends on how you shoot with a particular gun. Shoot a Glock and find out if it is for you. No one can tell you what gun fits you the best, you have to go try them all. :)

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    Love both Sigs and Glocks. I have a G22 and I couldn't be happier. I am actually looking to get a Sig 229 here in the near future as well. I love the high quality and excellent accuracy of the Sig. Some people dislike Glocks because the grips are too square and not small hand friendly. I have smaller hands and don't share that opinion at all. Glocks are amazing guns, but it really all depends on how you shoot with a particular gun. Shoot a Glock and find out if it is for you. No one can tell you what gun fits you the best, you have to go try them all. :)

I agree on most of this. But I HATE GLOCKS with a passion. just dont feel right in my hand, just dont like them at all, and you wont get a more accurate outta the box gun form anyone than a SIG

That said I carry a p220 every day and would stake my life on it if the need ever arises.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      I agree on most of this. But I HATE GLOCKS with a passion. just dont feel right in my hand, just dont like them at all
                      I rest my case. :)

Comment

this is what I have to say for Glock. And is why its the brand I carry.

NO other gun is able to do this!

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php...iew&id=90&Item

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I guess Glocks are like hondas then.

Uncomfortable and quirky, but they start up every morning.

Comment

That is what I want to have in a gun fight. One that I know what ever is the issue it will still fire.

Glocks are some of the fastest pistols in the wold and if you check the idpa they are certainly taking top places!

Comment

Ive done side by sides before and my two came down to a glock 17 and the new medium frame .40 Springfield XD. No comparison feel wise. Go with the XD any day, but Glock's AK type reliability is definitely a redeeming quality

Comment

Any opinions on CZ 82's here? I have an interest in service weapons, especially European ones. Plus I want to make use of my c&r license.
                                Instagram
                                sigpic
                                Current: 99 M3
                                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Working...
                                X