Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
    For a dealler yes, but not if your buying from a private seller. Read your state laws.
    +1 Cali even has its loop hole. That's how my 19 year old brother has a sa army 357& a 1911
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Yeah you just have to read or call your local police department. Its not a hard thing to do.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah you just have to read or call your local police department. Its not a hard thing to do.
        All the information should be oneline on your states DOJ website
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
          All the information should be oneline on your states DOJ website
          Yeah ethier one is easy and only takes 10 minutes at the most.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
            Are you guys even allowed to own guns in MN? Sorry buddy but I live in Oregon where we can own just about wtf we want, so you can shut the fuck up. Sorry if I have an opinion. Dumbass. Pretty sure 21 is federal regulation for hand guns.
            I was actually referring to you super intelligent "Glocks aren't powerful" comment. Its probably the most fucking ignorant thing I've read in this thread. I think a G36C would be a cool gun too, however you won't be able to get ahold of one regardless what state you live in. When you lack knowledge on a subject when there are plenty of others who do, you look like an asshat. Take your own advice. Shut the fuck up, dumbass and go make a few more useless posts.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              I was actually referring to you super intelligent "Glocks aren't powerful" comment. Its probably the most fucking ignorant thing I've read in this thread. I think a G36C would be a cool gun too, however you won't be able to get ahold of one regardless what state you live in. When you lack knowledge on a subject when there are plenty of others who do, you look like an asshat. Take your own advice. Shut the fuck up, dumbass and go make a few more useless posts.
              well if he wanted to build a G36C he could out of an SL8. Slap a fake can on it and be good to go. Or depending on state laws get his stamp and register it as a sbr. But no select fire.
              Last edited by 416stroker; 09-07-2009, 05:25 PM.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Welcome to LAN World, your home for Manufacturing Importing Industrial Art. Please contact us to get started!

Here's a kit.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Thought I'd just post up 3 targets from my trip to the range. Local private range had a public day, and this was the 1st time I've been to a rifle range (just recently joined the rifle community). Will post pics of my AR if you guys wanna see, nothing extraordinary though.

1st target, 25yds.

2nd target, 25 yds.

3rd target, 50 yds.

The first two targets were 3-5 round groupings to try and zero the gun in. I also learned very quickly just how much the gun changes after you've shot like 30 rounds through it without much downtime.
                  The 50yd target was me just banging off a box of 50 rounds. Since this was my first trip to the range, I didn't really know what to expect, so just went to get some experience and have some fun. I know at 50 yds my hits started on the outside of the target and worked their way in.

I just went back and counted, and I'm pretty sure I was 49/50 or 50/50 (should recount) for rounds on paper at 50 yds. Even though they're not dead center, I'm happy with that.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bishop, I know you can do better than that. You must tell us how you were shooting this. From a bench? Standing?

Feel free to post pics of ARs. I have black Rifle Disease
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I want an AR so bad right now. Post pictures please.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        Bishop, I know you can do better than that. You must tell us how you were shooting this. From a bench? Standing?

Feel free to post pics of ARs. I have black Rifle Disease
                        I guess I did leave out some information. I was shooting from a bench, w/ sandbags. However, I'm really new to the rifle world, so I'm not sure how: a) I should properly sight in. b) If I'm properly looking down the sights. Seems easy enough, but ya never know.

I will be going and picking up some more ammo, as well as a bore snake some time this week, and I can go again next weekend since they're having another public day. Anyone feel free to PM me if you wanna help / coach me in the beginning of my AR experience.
                        I want an AR so bad right now. Post pictures please.
                        I'll take and post some pics later tonight. I'm in the middle of some homework and don't really wanna take the pics right now.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I actually can't recall any video game I have ever seen a Glock in, with the exception of CS I think it had one. So, no it's not an opinion from a video game, it was more of a bash on Honda than a bash on Glock. Sorry for insulting your precious little gun. So what if I want to make a useless post, this is the off topic section. You don't have to read it if you don't want to! I don't get what it is with everyone on here having a god damn problem with each other. Your mom must have a hard time with all your complaining.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Here's my wife's new gun, a Walther P22.

edit: can't get the video to work sorry.

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
                            Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

My apologies for the delay. Enjoy.

DPMS AP4

Comment

Well I sold my G22 today so its time to start shopping for a Sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X