Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
    tl;dr about government coming to get some
    They'll have fun dealing with us in Arizona. Texas too.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasturbine View Post
      Yesterday was my 30 year anniversary were I work. I gifted myself with a new addition, a Tec-9 (DC). Theses things are known for jamming, so I was prepared to massage it, but after 250+ rounds last nigh, not a single jam! Me likey![/IMG]
      I think I'd cry if I ran through that many hollow points in one go. Those fuckers are not cheap these days.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        I think I'd cry if I ran through that many hollow points in one go. Those fuckers are not cheap these days.
        Hollow points were for the pix. Ran 'el cheapo Speer Lawman through it.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          What the fuck xAZxE30x
          Ha my bad.. It Didnt copy over well. Sowwy
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            They'll have fun dealing with us in Arizona. Texas too.
            Yessir!

I just wonder how the American people would actually react.

When put into perspective with how much the military shoots in a year.. Kinda freaky! What they need that many for?! o.0
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Home defense, range toy, and CC. Should be obvious which is which... lol

Comment

Kind-of seems like they are preparing for WWIII when they mentioned an "influx of immigrants". But regardless, this is alarming.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ruh roh...

Federal agency has now acquired enough bullets to wage 30 year war
                  Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars

February 7, 2013
                  The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

A solicitation posted yesterday on the Fed Bid website details how the bullets are required for the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico.
                  The solicitation asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds).

The document also lists a requirement for 1.6 million pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets (40 quantities of 40,000 rounds).
                  An approximation of how many rounds of ammunition the DHS has now secured over the last 10 months stands at around 1.625 billion. In March 2012, ATK announced that they had agreed to provide the DHS with a maximum of 450 million bullets over four years, a story that prompted questions about why the feds were buying ammunition in such large quantities. In September last year, the federal agency purchased a further 200 million bullets.

To put that in perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month. Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years.
                  Such massive quantities of ammo purchases have stoked fears that the agency is preparing for some kind of domestic unrest. In 2011, Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano directed Immigration and Customs Enforcement to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

The federal agency’s primary concern is now centered around thwarting “homegrown terrorism,” but information produced and used by the DHS to train its personnel routinely equates conservative political ideology with domestic extremism.
                  A study funded by the Department of Homeland Security that was leaked last year characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.
                  In August 2012, the DHS censored information relating to the amount of bullets purchased by the federal agency on behalf of Immigration & Customs Enforcement, citing an “unusual and compelling urgency” to acquire the bullets, noting that there is a shortage of bullets which is threatening a situation that could cause “substantial safety issues for the government” should law enforcement officials not be adequately armed.

As we highlighted last month, the DHS’ previous ammunition solicitation was awarded to Evian Group, an organization that was formed just five days before the announcement of the solicitation and appeared to be little more than a front organization since it didn’t have a genuine physical address, a website, or even a phone number.
                  While Americans are being browbeaten with rhetoric about the necessity to give up semi-automatic firearms in the name of preventing school shootings, the federal government is arming itself to the teeth with both ammunition and guns. Last September, the DHS purchased no less than 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, labeling them “Personal Defense Weapons.

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

got my new sling mount in. I like it, it mounts cleanly, feels sturdy, and isn't obstructive. It came in very impressive packaging from IWC I must say.
                    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Just playing DA..

Charlie, how has the Middle East done so well? They have RPGs and AK47s.. We have everything posted in that picture. How have they not lost by now?

Comment

Just playing DA..

Charlie, how has the Middle East done so well? They have RPGs and AK47s.. We have everything posted in that picture. How have they not lost by now?

they fight with the courage that comes from being true believers in their cause.

Comment

would our military point guns at their own families here at home? (?)

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post

You would be surprised how many have taken the oath

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                              Most won't. But there's a lot of crazies out there that would

Comment

Just playing DA..

Seriously dude?

Who exactly is "the middle east"? I'm assuming you're referring to the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns, which, based on the two initial goals, regime change, we did just fine. The Taliban was removed from power in a short time, as was Saddam Hussein. Both with minimal casualties on the US side.

Obviously, from there you run into scope creep. You go from fighting a known entity and a clear goal (ouster and regime change) to fighting a concept: "Terrorism", where there is no clear enemy and any sort of loyalties change on an almost daily basis, you're going to have a difficult time affecting any tangible change. Short of carpet bombing entire civilian sectors into dust, there's not much you can do to show progress. "These people hate us for religious, economic, cultural and foreign policy differences" is a difficult mentality to break via military force. Hence why Bush One said "Screw this" to doing so in Iraq the first time and why we kept funneling money and weapons to the Afghans in the 80's to keep the Soviets tied up in that mess.

So, given that both of these theaters have essentially been reduced to third world tribal regions, how exactly are they "doing well"?

-Charlie
                                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                                FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                                X