• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean
    That's a no lol

I work at Amazon

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

going to head out and try and knock some of the rust off my pistol skills (I have not shot any of my pistols in nearly a year) see if I can sharpen up a little bit....

Might go play with the sako a little bit too ;)
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        You would go shooting the day I have to stay home and watch the kids :(
        It shot amazingly, trigger is light and smooth and the recoil is really soft for the small size. Put 200 rounds through it without any discomfort. Also put 120 rounds of 7.62x39 down at 200 and 300 yard steel plates, dialed in my Vortex Strikefire reddot, that thing is really nice for the money.

I think I'm going to sell my 9mm Shield, 3 mags (1 7rd, 2 8rd) and 2 holsters (1 full kydex, 1 hybrid). Shouldn't be too hard to sell off. Use the proceeds for a Crimson Trace for the Kahr and the rest to finish my AKM conversion on the Saiga.

Comment

Anyone got any ideas on what to do to the beretta to make it more accurate. Thinking D spring and adjustable sights for time being?

Comment

Any idea on what you'd want for the Shield? I may be interested.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
              Anyone got any ideas on what to do to the beretta to make it more accurate. Thinking D spring and adjustable sights for time being?
              Practice is the best accuracy mod for any pistol.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Range report

well got out to get a little shooting done. brunt up some 45 and got back into the grove some what. Keeping it on the paper at 18yds was good enough for me.

Got to streatch out my sako a little bit from a proper bench type shooting position.

Here is the results at 230ish yards, in conditions ranging from good, wind driven rain squall to white out snowing all in the span of 25 mins. Got to love MT in the early spring

the 3 in the bottom left 1/4 were getting on the paper and walking it in. The others are a 5 shot string. Rifle is still way more accurate than me but its nice to see I have not forgotten everything

Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-30-2014, 09:15 PM.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Practice is the best accuracy mod for any pistol.
                  I agree, But a 8.5 pound trigger is no fun for me.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                    Any idea on what you'd want for the Shield? I may be interested.
                    Including everything, probably asking $550. There's over $100 just in holsters.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                      Including everything, probably asking $550. There's over $100 just in holsters.
                      That's not a bad deal. If you end up deciding to sell it give me a holler, if I have the extra scratch I'll take it.

I was bad tonight. I went to Applebees, walked right past their gun busters sign, AND consumed alcohol. My gun didn't kill anybody though, so I dunno what those people are talking about.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Just got back from the range with the 6920 and Xps.

Took a while to get it zero'd, and still ended up making one more click to the right after I fired the last round I had.

At 25 yards I'm able keep it within an inch group, so I zero'd it in at 25 about 1" low and moved on to 50 yards.

Most at 50 yards were within a 2" group, and I decided to fire about 30 rounds into a fresh target. I ended up with a total of a 4" area, with most rounds within a 3" group.

I know this isn't great, but I already said I need practice.

So, on to my problems.

Luckily I brought my glasses, because with contacts the Holographic sight was still blurry. This is likely due to the astigmatism in my right eye. I removed my contacts and put on my glasses, and had no further issues there.

Also, one of my Gen 2 P-Mags doesn't like me. Out of 80 rounds, I had 2 FTF. Pulled the trigger, click, no bang. I removed the magazine and pulled the bolt to find nothing. Not a jammed cartridge, not a misfire, just an empty chamber.

Dropped the bolt, and everything went smoothly, until It happened again.

My last outing with the 6920 being brand new I fired 180 rounds through it without a hiccup. That said, I brought a brand new gen 2 pmag with me this time. I'm going to take the suspected magazine with me next week and see what happens. I'm sure magpul will replace it.

Needless to say, that magazine will not be kept handy for a home defense scenario. But lesson learned, test out your equipment before you trust your life to it!

Oh, and I am in love with my Eotech. Next on my shopping list is a magnifier. My eyes just aren't crisp enough for longer ranges.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Very nice.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

I really want to get sights for the Glock but I dunno what the fuck to buy. Too many options lol. The TAS sight seems interesting, as does the Hexsight. Lots of flack about the Hexsight though.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Also: somebody help me convince my girlfriend that she doesn't want a handgun chambered in .22LR. I want to get her something to carry/have at home while I'm not home but she's set on a Sig Sauer Mosquito.

Moral of this story?

Comment

a pistol in 22lr ranks right up there close to the top of the list of the most fun that can be had with your pants on........ That said there is the old saying that 1 hit with a 22 is better than 9 misses with a 45. I would be trying to talk her into at least one of the larger 380's. The recoil is not much worse with a med framed 9mm either.

edit: Though get a decent 22 pistol anyway no matter if she wants it or not. They are great fun, good to train with and normally very cheap too shoot. My FIL just picked up a SIG 1911 in 22LR that thing is a fucking riot, We nearly burned up a box 550 Federal out of my stash last weekend with that thing in no time flat and could not keep the mags loaded fast enough to keep up with who was shooting.........
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X