Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot decide what I should get soon :/

This crazyness really tossed a wrench in my plans

I think I may put the reloading off for a bit because I can get that locally easily

These have been on my list that I slowly would get to:

M&P45c
    Some sort of semi shotgun (have pumps)
    Ak47 of some sort
    Savage 10 Fcp-sr

I'm leaning toward everything and cannot decide. I'm also bored so just throwing my thoughts out loud
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
      I cannot decide what I should get soon :/

This crazyness really tossed a wrench in my plans

I think I may put the reloading off for a bit because I can get that locally easily

These have been on my list that I slowly would get to:

M&P45c
      Some sort of semi shotgun (have pumps)
      Ak47 of some sort
      Savage 10 Fcp-sr

I'm leaning toward everything and cannot decide. I'm also bored so just throwing my thoughts out loud
      the M&P and the 1911 will only be affected by handgun and semi auto legislation as both of those standard and standard extended mags hold less than 10 rounds. I would not worry too much about semi auto legislation its the "High Cap ammunition feeding device" that I am more concerned with.

Semi Shot gun, well they will try and limit shot guns to 3 or 5 rounds again with the "high capacity ammunition feeding device" Detachable or tube style, that will be part of the High Cap thing they will try for. You allrady have some of the imports banned from importation due to no sporting purpose, so anything black and holds more than 5 might be where you want to put your money.

AK well again I am not too worried about the AWB, thing its going to be a big fight this time but really and realistically I dont see it going anywhere much past lip service its getting now. If thats what you want, I would suggest getting a few standard mags now get the weapon latter.

Savage is a bolt gun with a 10 round mag in a standard and very popular hunting caliber, it will not be affected by any of the grabbers current crop of wet dream ban list items.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

yeah and I think I posted it 3 years ago too...............

Whats your point they have been waning to do this since the 0 was inaugurated the 1st time
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Isn't it Ironic....

Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

A state legislator who shot an intruder in defense of his property was not a 'long-time anti-gun' opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

thank you!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

No worries. I wasn't going on the offensive, I just wanted more info on it, figured I'd share what I found. Looks like he decided not to run again after the shooting.

Comment

Opinions on the Kahr line of pistols anyone? I've been looking at the CM9 as a little carry option. I used to have an LC9 that I liked the size of, but the gun felt like shit in hand. I thought about a Keltec PF9 but the one I handled felt really cheap, which is probably to be expected for $239.

Comment

President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.

I just did this. Let her know her shit does not stand!
                    Originally posted by cabriodster87
                    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                    Originally posted by Kershaw
                    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Trendy gun pictures

New keychain ^^^

Comment

Sorry guys I've been on travel.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        I holding on off on the TRG, My guy cant get one with a standard stock right now, and the collapsible are 5k and up for the bare rifle.
                        Nice! I've got a TRG 42 in FDE on my short list. So far I think your list & my list of wants are pretty similar, or is that needs LOL. Anyhow I'd like to thank you for getting me interested in the LMT.

@vedubino, sorry late reply re:KSG. It's a hell of a SG. It really eats up everything you feed it. I ran #4, #6, #8, 00 & slugs all in one mix feeding & not a single hickup. The next battery of test I'd like to do is run 1 3/4" shells along with 2 3/4" together. That'll be interesting. And yes the collection has recently increased. And thanks to you re:300 AAC BO, I had to build one. A pic of other pickups

Top is a Colt lower mated to a AAC 300 Blackout upper, middle is a JD upper/lower with a midlength gas/barrel & bottom is a Phase5 pistol with a mid length gas tube coiled around the bbl.

Rey
                        "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

I never understood why people had issues with carbine gas systems being too short. I always was thinking to myself, "why not just get a mid/rifle length gas system and bend it back and forth or around the barrel to make it fit a carbine gun." seems pretty logical to me.

I know its not a straight shot back and air is compressible so it may reduce the amount of force it applies on the bolt carrier but it seemed worth looking into.

How well does it work on your pistol?
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                            https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...apons/xNQxx090

I just did this. Let her know her shit does not stand!
                            Try this one... https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...e-awb/sdKKkKJ5
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                              That one is already over the # needed. Nice.
                              Originally posted by cabriodster87
                              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                              Originally posted by Kershaw
                              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                                Lol nice. I hope this one goes through. I hate Feinstein's politics.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X