Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    http://www.tacticaltailor.com/mavcomplete.aspx I dig this. The price is up there but it comes with god damn everything
    You can never go wrong with them. Amazing stuff and made here in the US. I might post up a few of my rigs if I feel like digging them out.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Tell me about the FNP 45.

Got a possible trade, the ak for a fnp 45 stainless.

Fnp also comes with a serpa holster, and original case, 2 14 round and 1 15 round mag. From everything I've read, its a beast.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Found a smoking deal on one of these, gonna be picking it up this weekend. :D

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

FNP IS bad ass for composite pistol, Not as good as a HK IMO but approaching closely, its as good as the XDM IMO actually a little better. I will prolly eventually get one in 5.7x28
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I think I'm going to go for it.

Been talking to the guy all day and I feel comfortable meeting up with him.

I had one guy offer an SP101 but when I asked him for pictures he said he could take some but meeting up would be better. I didn't respond after that and still have yet to see photo's.

I hate selling/trading firearms F2F. I mean its great that it's legal here in VA, but fuck me it makes me nervous.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

never go alone
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Meeting him at his work, very public place, in the morning.

Also, I won't be going "alone" per say. But who does firearm transactions without a backup plan?
                No E30 Club

Comment

No one I know unless we know each other

William Pitt-

Comment

I've sold plenty of guns face to face. I always make a point to insinuate that I am carrying. "Selling the Shield because the Kahr is so concealable" *pat hip* Something like that, never had a bad feeling.

Comment

In CA we have to transfer through LGS, so face to face isn't a big deal.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

So long, AK!

I love the FNP. Maybe its because I'm 6' 215lb but I don't see all the hype about it being such a "big" gun. Fits the hands perfectly, and not too much heavier than my 4013tsw.

I can't wait for range time. Theres something about 15 rounds of .45 acp that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

The trade went great. Actually hung out and talked to the guy for a good half hour too.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

FN's are awesome guns, you'll enjoy it.

However, speaking of AK's... I finished my Saiga conversion last night. Only thing I plan to do to it at some point is a muzzle device, but that can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                            http://shop.sandpiperca.com/index.ph...bag-black.html

Found a smoking deal on one of these, gonna be picking it up this weekend. :D
                            That's dope, I ended up going with a typical hiker style bag. Easier to strap shit to the outside (bedroll, etc) but a sleek bug out bag like this one is appealing.

Comment

Well I burned some money today.

Put 125 rounds through it.

50 American 230gr FMJ
                              50 Federal 230gr FMJ
                              25 Federal Hydra-Shock 165gr low recoil (only JHP wally world had)

I like it. First time out I am by far more accurate with this than any of my other hand guns. It reminds me of my dads 92fs I haven't shot in the past 15 years (I was probably 12 around the time, and damn that was an accurate gun, which has stemmed my want for a full size pistol)

Right before I left I decided to really test out the gun with the ammo I will be carrying in it. Loaded up 14 of the Federal Hydra-shok's, set the target to 5 yards, and unloaded it as fast as I could. Seriously, as fast as I could fire the thing.

The results had me nodding. I've never been able to do this with any other pistol. 3 of the holes were already there, every single round landed within a more than acceptable group considering the circumstances.

If I take my time, i'm able to pull of a 3-4" group at 10 yards.

I have one magazine that isn't worth a shit though, which I anticipated. I am hearing different things. Some say send them in to FNH, which I really don't want to do. Others say just replace the spring and good to go.

The damn thing wouldn't feed anything. I could load it up, and start manually removing the cartridges, but they will just lock up inside. I've marked it with an X and tossed it to the side for now. The other 2 performed flawlessly.

End of the day, I'm happy with the trade. This is by far the most accurate hand gun I have fired. Not to mention it tames the .45 cartridge. 100 rounds down the tube, and I would have kept on going if my wallet allowed.

In other news, I stopped by 7-11 on the way home and since I had the FNP still holstered on my side, I decided to OC. This would be my first time, and yea, it was uneventful. No one panicked and lost their shit, no one even noticed. Surprising, I know. The reason it is surprising (sarcasm here on the surprising part) is because I have had friends who say they get very uncomfortable when they see someone carrying a pistol. I should probably leave this topic to the P&R section though.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                                FN's are awesome guns, you'll enjoy it.

However, speaking of AK's... I finished my Saiga conversion last night. Only thing I plan to do to it at some point is a muzzle device, but that can wait.

I like it! How hard was the conversion? Did you have to bore out the mag well?
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X