No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you expect anything less from this admin. Its largely symbolic to make the antis think hes doing something
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      You should be buying American anyway.

Traitor.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Just like that?
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          did you expect anything less from this admin. Its largely symbolic to make the antis think hes doing something
          I consider us lucky if that's all he does.

Comment

there is not much more that he can do administrative, they got the shotty's by banning "imported" semi auto shotguns with the "no sporting purpose" thing. getting around fine trap and bird break actions. this was bound to happen sooner or latter
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              I'm really fucking glad I got mine when I could, knew this was coming. The ammo is next...

Comment

I can only wait to see what Saiga12's go for now.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Like phased said, buy up your spam cans of 54r its prolly next

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    I can only wait to see what Saiga12's go for now.
                    The regular old 7.62x39 versions shot up $100-150 overnight at all of the retailers online...those that have any stock left. This is just a preview of what's to come following the midterms. If the R's lose the House...really hold onto your hats. Now is the time to buy if you can afford it.

Comment

I'm trying really hard to resist the temptation of putting a VEPR-12 on my credit card . . .

(edit) nevermind, looks to be too late . . .
                      Last edited by AwakenNoMore; 07-17-2014, 06:59 AM.
                      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                        The regular old 7.62x39 versions shot up $100-150 overnight at all of the retailers online...those that have any stock left. This is just a preview of what's to come following the midterms. If the R's lose the House...really hold onto your hats. Now is the time to buy if you can afford it.
                        I agree, a nice investment opportunity right now with prices at their lowest in years. If the midterms fall, you are right. Hang on! I guess our boys in Canada win again!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          If the midterms fall, you are right. Hang on! I guess our boys in Canada win again!
                          Even if the midterms go well, the Dems and especially the lame duck POTUS have little to fear in pushing their agenda much harder than they have over the last 6 months or so. Granted, the immigration thing is rightfully grabbing the attention, they'll find a way to spin it back around to gun control. We're in the lull of a storm unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it).

Comment

I didn't read the specifics, does this affect anything other than Saiga and Russian produced "assault weapons?"

Comment

just throwing it out there... I just picked up a Ruger SR 10/22 with the ArchAngel Nomad conversion. Everything is brand new and never fired. Comes with 1 ArchAngel mag and the factory Ruger SR 10/22 25 round mag.

The SR means its suppressor ready or threaded barrel. I can email anyone pics if they would like to see and Ill only ship to FFLs in states that this is legal. Local face to face deal only with copy of drivers license and CWP.

Asking $350

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                                I didn't read the specifics, does this affect anything other than Saiga and Russian produced "assault weapons?"
                                It covers anything exported by the Kalashnikov Concern in Russia, this is formerly known as Izhmash who produces the Saiga rifle, that's it so far. This is a two birds with one stone situation for the administration. Russian sanctions and less firearms being imported.

For what it's worth, I have taken my own advice and ordered a couple of these...

Comment

Working...
                                X