No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So SDTactical has taken the whole mag light suppressor to the next level. Titanium tubes, brake/mount combos and titanium ends.

I'm thinking I may just file another form 1 and go the diy route.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Form 1 filed to build a Silencer. This NFA shit is addicting.....

Going to go with a titanium tube and end caps, stainless spacer tube and stainless baffles. Will be setup for 30 cal but I'll use it on the 5.56 as well.
      No E30 Club
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^you're gonna end up costing me a lot of money! I want a can and sbr... 300blk looks like a pretty sweet deal too.
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

NFA? CA?

shakes head. Never.

Comment

I have a problem.

When I drink, I buy shit I've been thinking about, but the smart side of me tells to hold off on....

Going go be a few months before I can share.

I really need to stop drinking.
            No E30 Club

Comment

If I dont purchase an AK soon I might end up an AR guy. So many AR posts on my various forums.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

I had an AK once. Put 250 rounds through it and went back to the AR platform.

It was a cool rifle, and the sound the action made was awesome. I just couldn't get into it though.
                No E30 Club

Comment

Cause you need all those rails and attachments and mods :P

I just want my plum stock 74, for comrade putin!

But really, some of the AR10 builds got me salivating. Make a long range semi auto marksman rifle out of an AR10 platform.

Or just buy a Tavor cause Tavors are fucking Cool.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Nah both mine are basic. Hell I sold me Eotech and slapped a carry handle in it's place. I like a basic, light rifle.

I still don't know about the Tavor. They feel nice, but damn that's a lot of plastic. I think the 300bo has done a nice job of leveling that playing field, since a long barrel is no longer needed it makes the AR a tight package without sacrificing ballistic performance
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Tavors with the Manticore Arms goodies are hot

They make some sweet AR platform goodies too, especially the hand guards.
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        So SDTactical has taken the whole mag light suppressor to the next level. Titanium tubes, brake/mount combos and titanium ends.

I'm thinking I may just file another form 1 and go the diy route.
                        Yah... I already know where my next paycheck is going lol

Anyone potentially interested in a .223/5.56 16" upper? It's made by PSA, pretty nice piece imo. But i think I'm gonna go the 300 whisper route
                        -Alex

Comment

When the family is asleep, the Daddy will play.

Something about this last one that I don't like, but I can't put my finger on it.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

So I caved. Bought a gen4 Glock 19 last week. Already know my first mods will be a better grip and sights, maybe something from Trijicon
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	7182111
                            Last edited by shameson; 02-08-2016, 11:23 PM.
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Definitely slap a set of night sights on there! I got my first and only Glock on a trade, but damn is it a good shooting gun.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Yeah dont know if you really want different grips, I think the stock ones are pretty great.

The optics yeah for sure, You can buy a different slide to make optics mounting easier.

Also add flashlight on front rail for tacticool x100000
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X