Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Definitely slap a set of night sights on there! I got my first and only Glock on a trade, but damn is it a good shooting gun.
    Ya I was looking at something like this. Also comes in orange

I was looking at a Glock 43 that already had a Trijicon sight on it, and wow it made a difference. Glock sights aren't bad but there's better, as my xds came out of the box with a fiber optic front sight.
    Last edited by shameson; 02-09-2016, 11:19 AM.
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Oh man I was thinking like an actual optic not just sights lol.

I was way off, I was thinking more like this:

which totally beats those dork ass optic rail attachments.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

If I had it my way...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	7182116

I already have a crimson trace for my xds so not sure how tacticool I'd get with this one lol I might cerakote it though..
        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
        '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
        '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
          Ya I was looking at something like this. Also comes in orange

I was looking at a Glock 43 that already had a Trijicon sight on it, and wow it made a difference. Glock sights aren't bad but there's better, as my xds came out of the box with a fiber optic front sight.
          Yup, those XD's have some of the best stock sights. My Mod.2 was great at the range. It will still get night sights since I carry it alot, but still has the best stock setup out of my others.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Any pre-ban experts in here? I think the lower on the gun I got for christmas is a pre-ban lower. I've emailed DPMS but I figured I'd ask here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Any pre-ban experts in here? I think the lower on the gun I got for christmas is a pre-ban lower. I've emailed DPMS but I figured I'd ask here as well.

I am no expert but looks to be pre ban. I think DPMS below 10300 is pre ban
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just those markings alone have to be pre ban haha
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's a cast receiver:
                  Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Can't tell you much more. If it's pre-ban though it might be worth some cash in the right states.
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

just saw this and thought it was great!

Comment

Taking tactical pistol one-on-one training, and there is SO DAMN MUCH to learn. It's a riot though! Gearing up for 3 gun training.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        Taking tactical pistol one-on-one training, and there is SO DAMN MUCH to learn. It's a riot though! Gearing up for 3 gun training.
                        awesome! i didn't even know that was legal in your state.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                          just saw this and thought it was great!
                          That's my daily carry bro #2a #3per #patriot #milsimlarping
                          -Alex

Comment

Is the candle a joke in not in on? Don't get the candle...
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Night vision methinks.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                                I am no expert but looks to be pre ban. I think DPMS below 10300 is pre ban
                                Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                                Just those markings alone have to be pre ban haha
                                Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                It's a cast receiver:
                                Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Can't tell you much more. If it's pre-ban though it might be worth some cash in the right states.
                                Looks like pre-ban to me. I called DPMS and they said they don't have too many records going back that far since they have moved twice since then.

Also, got a Vortex sparc II red dot, new for a $100 bones. It pays to have mate who works at Cabelas.

Comment

Working...
                                X