• Show
Clear All

Purchases for 2016 in case HRC won:
    2A Armament Balios Lite: will be lightweight 5.56 16" build w/Holo Sight
    Rainier Arms Ambi: 6.5 Grendel build for 400-800 yards
    Quarter Circle 10 9mm
    New Frontier Arms 9mm or .40cal

Comment

How do you like that quarter circle? Been wanting to build a 9mm pistol for awhile
      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

^ From my research it's currently the best 9mm AR lower. Wish it was ambi and still heavier than it should be, as quite a lot more can be milled out from the magwell area.
        QC10: 11 3/8 oz
        NFA 9mm: 13 oz
        Rainier Ambi: 9 3/4 oz
        2A Balios: 6 1/2 oz
        Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-01-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          From what Iv been seeing on YouTube and reading ells where they make some quality stuff.
          Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          For sure. No matter which way you go, a trigger seems to be an often overlooked upgrade. I wish I had done it years ago instead of worrying about optics right off the bat.
          So much truth here. Ruger SR-556 I sent in to the factory, I had to remove the Geissele Hi-Speed DMR and reinstall the factory one. When it came back, I took it out before swapping my extras back on and found it was that trigger that made the rifle for me, so to speak. Yeah, it's expensive, but it makes a world of difference. With that and the rubber spacers to tighten up, I would say you can make a lesser rifle feel like much more.

Comment

My xmas present to myself!!

Rock Island Armory 2011 tactical in .45 acp.
            They call it a 2011 which technically would mean a double stack. Mine is an 8+1. Rock Island has a few odd ways to name their firearms.

All field stripped so I could clean all the shipping grease out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So you guys are all calling your senators to support this right? Or at least an email?

Also Im super excited because I just ordered my Aero Precision compete upper with a 16' 556 barrel and their new gen 2 15" M-Lock hand guard. Oh and a few hundred rounds of 556 from freedom munitions.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

So you guys are all calling your senators to support this right? Or at least an email?

Also Im super excited because I just ordered my Aero Precision compete upper with a 16' 556 barrel and their new gen 2 15" M-Lock hand guard. Oh and a few hundred rounds of 556 from freedom munitions.
                Thanks for reminding me. I HAD found a forum that gives a method to mass email our senators/congressmen... can't refind it right now.
                Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-08-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I love the refund on taxes paid after Oct. 22 2015!
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^^

I love the A.R.M.S. quick rings on my LMT, how are they working out for you ???
                    They are great! So far zero issues with them. I pulled scope off after zero and returned just fine. So far so good
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have even put the back on the rail 1 notch off and not noticed it and was close enough for 200ish yards to not notice any issues either
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                        My xmas present to myself!!

Rock Island Armory 2011 tactical in .45 acp.
                        They call it a 2011 which technically would mean a double stack. Mine is an 8+1. Rock Island has a few odd ways to name their firearms.

All field stripped so I could clean all the shipping grease out.

Ooohhh nice 1911! I kind of have a thing for them. I want to get a upgraded model some time this year, but might just spring for an FN 45. I have a Springfield Mil Spec model right now.
                        So where does that socket drive adapter fit into the gun? ;) lol
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I got my rifle put together last night. When I mean put together, I just popped the upper on the lower because Im a lazy ass and ordered a complete lower and upper from Aero.
                          Upper is a M4E1 16" 5.56 Mid-Length upper with a 1/7 twist and their 15" Gen 2 free float M-Lok hand guard.
                          Super stoked to have it, just need to find a decent place to go shoot it in Snohomish county WA. Planing to take it out to my brother's in Sequim for some out door pew pew fun.

Im not sure if I want to get a red dot sight or a 1x6 yet. I am leaning towards the 1x6. Plans for the future include a better trigger, forward grip, and better pistol grip. Oh and a brake of some kind. Probably Precision Armament M4-72, or the SJC Titan Compensatory.

^
                          The grip and trigger guard had really sharp unfinished edges sharp enough to cut skin, so I had to file them down a bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

very nice

Comment

Ooohhh nice 1911! I kind of have a thing for them. I want to get a upgraded model some time this year, but might just spring for an FN 45. I have a Springfield Mil Spec model right now.
                              So where does that socket drive adapter fit into the gun? ;) lol

Good eye!!
                              That was the closest thing I could find to push on the guide rod plug to spin the barrel bushing.

Better pics

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                                Good eye!!
                                That was the closest thing I could find to push on the guide rod plug to spin the barrel bushing.
                                You need one of these.

This is mine. Had the slide powder coated. Not sure if I'd do that again, but it works.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X