wtf happened to the tail of the dragon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FredK
    replied
    oh god I am dying here

    HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron.j
    Long lost beatle?
    Guys this is why you DO NOT POST YOUR PICTURE ONLINE EVER !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I LOVE this forum. R3V FTMFW.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron.j
    replied
    Long lost beatle?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    i hear kate525i is coming to Columbus Gold. Violin dude is headlining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kate525i
    replied
    Originally posted by mudflaps
    id put it in each of their butts. violin dude twice.
    HAHAHAHAHA omg... that was priceless!

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    id put it in each of their butts. violin dude twice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kate525i
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    He's actually going to be turbo'ing it About the ///M badge, I can't tell him anything and I guess he doesn't care what anyone would think

    And damn Fidhle, you have to post the worst picture of me...gah.
    Worst picture? Christ.... *sighs, shakes head* Hun you look fine.....

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkmasta
    and nearly the same power of a chipped M20 with exhaust.

    I am pretty sure that I would keel over and die if I did an M50 swap just to have the same performance and an empty bank account
    He's actually going to be turbo'ing it About the ///M badge, I can't tell him anything and I guess he doesn't care what anyone would think

    And damn Fidhle, you have to post the worst picture of me...gah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Seriously, what the fuck did I personally do to you for your hateful responses? I have been on e30tech for over a year now; I'm way past the attention phase.
    I'm sorry I happen to have two older brothers who are to into cars. My love for bmws and (e30s) started at an earlier age...middle school.
    I only come to r3v to shoot the shit; I am here like most everyone else....to learn about my car. Now however that is looking for love or attention from "car geeks" is beyond me.
    Oh and I am out and about in the RW...sitting here at work as I speak.
    Get your godamned panties out of a bunch; sorry you're so e-sensitive.

    EDIT: Also, this is how I spent my weekend; My brother was doing a swap and I asked him if he wanted any help because this was something I wanted to learn. You can assume what you want, but I am not on a car forum for 'attention.'



    Sorry I'm not wearing make-up; push-up bra and heels in this picture.
    Do i have to travel to TN to slay you or are you flexible? I mean, my part of the deal will be coming on a 9 hour long haul flight to the states.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I'll take the chick on the bottom with the violin .
    Good! That's my choice... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    H///M I know that it is a ///M50 swap but not a S50 swap AFAIK ??? And if it was a S50 swap does that make it a ///M then ?????? Personally I do not think so... but I am no expert either......:crazy:
    yeah ato///Mic, I agree with you. Even with an S50, it's still not an ///M3. :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • wickedE30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    Here's the BIG decision:



    I'll take the chick on the bottom with the violin .

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerboy91
    replied
    went from magic to topless chick next to a 525i.

    im loving my 535i more now

    Leave a comment:

Working...