wtf happened to the tail of the dragon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkmasta
    lances girlfriend won't even show "tittaes"


    ...not that that is any sort of disqualification
    Are you kidding? Half of the people on this board have seen her naked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    lances girlfriend won't even show "tittaes"


    ...not that that is any sort of disqualification

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooper
    Well, to anyone had any doubt, that should prove shes a female, a freshly waxed cooter shot would work as well..
    Who do you think she is - lances girlfriend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cooper
    replied
    Originally posted by lance_entities

    She says one thing, but does another
    Well, to anyone had any doubt, that should prove shes a female, a freshly waxed cooter shot would work as well..

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by psloan
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lance_entities
    if you care for technical info, don't care that guys say you look like a boy, you admitted many do, nor call them ugly.

    This sentence makes no sense. I have removed some girlfriend bashing due to it's heartlessness.
    If she is here for technical info as she would claim, then don't start drama by calling guys ugly and starting e-battles and them trying to get your attention.

    also, don't get upset that we say she looks like a boy because she has admitted that many do (short hair)

    She says one thing, but does another

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by lance_entities
    if you care for technical info, don't care that guys say you look like a boy, you admitted many do, nor call them ugly.
    This sentence makes no sense. I have removed some girlfriend bashing due to it's heartlessness.
    Last edited by Turf1600; 07-30-2007, 12:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    EDIT: Also, this is how I spent my weekend; My brother was doing a swap and I asked him if he wanted any help because this was something I wanted to learn. You can assume what you want, but I am not on a car forum for 'attention.'



    Sorry I'm not wearing make-up; push-up bra and heels in this picture.
    Stewie and red 318is' FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by lance_entities
    it's just bullshit and as annoying as JGood's constant failures to be funny
    *sniffle sniffle*

    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Ok, well he still wants to fuck you, and he posts about it on an internet forum.

    Hope your wedding went well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kate525i
    replied
    [quote=Digitalwave;794198]Dude, she dumped you and you still haven't gotten over it. We get it. [quote]

    We've never really "dated" fyi....

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Seriously, what the fuck did I personally do to you for your hateful responses? I have been on e30tech for over a year now; I'm way past the attention phase.
    I'm sorry I happen to have two older brothers who are to into cars. My love for bmws and (e30s) started at an earlier age...middle school.
    I only come to r3v to shoot the shit; I am here like most everyone else....to learn about my car. Now however that is looking for love or attention from "car geeks" is beyond me.
    Oh and I am out and about in the RW...sitting here at work as I speak.
    Get your godamned panties out of a bunch; sorry you're so e-sensitive.

    EDIT: Also, this is how I spent my weekend; My brother was doing a swap and I asked him if he wanted any help because this was something I wanted to learn. You can assume what you want, but I am not on a car forum for 'attention.'

    Sorry I'm not wearing make-up; push-up bra and heels in this picture.
    if this is true, stop whoring OT and mentioning you might be bi.

    if you care for technical info, don't care that guys say you look like a boy, you admitted many do, nor call them ugly. it's just bullshit and as annoying as JGood's constant failures to be funny

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    E30prideTn isn't ugly? what are you guys talking about?
    I don't think a pic has been posted

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    Kate's all about her headlights.
    Dude, she dumped you and you still haven't gotten over it. We get it.

    e30newdattentionwhorePride, I am glad you think 90% of the guys on this forum are ugly, because 90% of the guys on this forum think 100% of the girls on this forum are ugly (kellie might be the exception).

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    This song relates well to R3V:
    Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me, a Flash Animated video by Bernard Derriman

    Leave a comment:

Working...