The oddly named sexual act thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psloan View Post
    Someone listed something similar - but not the same.

Bucking Bronco - While doing a girl from behind - have a shit load of your friends come in and yell "BUCKING BRONCO" over and over - you latch on and try to hold on as long as you can while she tries to get away in embarassment. I think making it to 20 seconds is the standard. A great way to end a relationship.
    Holy hell that is hilarious. I could see my friends being down for that. Dont have a heart, or the courage to dump your unwanted gf? Thats a way she'll dump you instead lol.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by wagonizzle View Post
      Wet Dog In A Bathtub

A girl told me this one... it's when you try to stick your cock AND balls in a girl's asshole without some part jumping out. It's about as easy as keeping a wet dog in a bathtub. I laughed pretty hard because she was kinda conservative. I have not yet tried this.
      :idea::idea:
      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
        un-fucking-believable
        Quite possibly the funniest.. mainly because of the accompanying cartoon.

stl ftw

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
          wow, poor girl

Comment

its funny, when he gets his nuts out of her, he says "BOOYAH!" hahaha

Comment

this thread is it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                respect
                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

The Sniper: similar to the houdini, doggy style, pull out, long shot jiz hittin her square in the back of the head. best done to black bitches who don't want their nappy ass _____r hair and/or weave t get fucked up. ...and yeah, she got pissed as all hell. which only made for a better round 2.
                  ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Working...
                  X