Favorite drug movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Again, you people need to not take it personally. Mariano, you my latin brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Thanks Mariano. Nothing like a guy with a car that hot to come to my defense.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    But I really don't want to turn this thread into a "how much I utterly despise drugs and people who use them" discussion, so I'll drop it.
    :(



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I didn't, I was being "emo", I hear it's the cool thing to do. I see all the kids at the mall, and Wal-Mart doing it. Well, we can agree to disagree, and agree that some may say said films are much better whilst under the influence, BUT, not all.

    Merry Christmas Eve...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Don't take it so personally. You were right to assume that no one probably wants to hear about all the cool, edgy drugs you used to take.

    That whole threory of "drug movies don't count unless you do drugs" is utter bullshit, I've been hearing that all my life.

    But I really don't want to turn this thread into a "how much I utterly despise drugs and people who use them" discussion, so I'll drop it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I feel so much better now as I was pining away at your response. Now I can go die or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I dont even want to begin the list of drugs i was under the influence of while watching The Cell.
    Thanks, because we really don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I watched that movie in the theatre, on a 1/4 oz of goldcaps and stems. Now your talking guys, these dont count unless you watched said drug movie while on something. I dont even want to begin the list of drugs i was under the influence of while watching The Cell.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson

    The ass to ass scene was the only part to me worth watching, just because I've wanted to bang Jennifer Connelly ever since I saw Labyrinth.
    I thought I was the only one that saw that movie.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    My life.........
    Um. Cheer up?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Oh man, that's so like, deep... :roll:

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    My life.........

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Requiem for a Dream
    Fear and Lothing
    Snatch
    Belly
    Scarface
    Lock Stock and Two Smokin Barrels
    Blow

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    It's a long story, and had a lot to do with my what childhood was like in relation to the subject of the movie, which I don't really feel like laying open here, but it was this 16 year old kid, who was one of these "self-proclaimed indie movie buffs", who claimed that it was the greatest movie ever made, because of how realistic and "brutally accurate" (his words) it was.

    The ass to ass scene was the only part to me worth watching, just because I've wanted to bang Jennifer Connelly ever since I saw Labyrinth.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Same. I thought it was awful. I got into this epic argument about it with a customer one time when I worked at the video store a few years ago.
    What was your defense? I didn't even finish watching it.

    Although "ASS TO ASS!" was hilarious to me, and yet to degrading at the same time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...