Favorite drug movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Hate that film.
    Same. I thought it was awful. I got into this epic argument about it with a customer one time when I worked at the video store a few years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    Requiem for a Dream.
    Hate that film.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Requiem for a Dream.

    Leave a comment:


  • KeeperJones
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    Paid in Full
    I can't tell you how good the movie is yet because I just started watching it. It takes place in 1986 and the opening scene is all these BMW rides from the time period all pimped out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    ...Wonderland (has a personal meaning to me since a close family member of mine was close to the happenings that night, and I grew up in the Hwood.)

    After I saw Requiem, every time I heard that violin intro Id go into the shakes hahahah. There are so many, but I cant think right now. And no one can say shit unless theyve done any of the drugs in the movies they choose. hahahhaa


    Mariano
    "chu gotta lot of heart ese, maybe too much."

    I sure hope you know what movie this quote is from.

    Rey

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Originally Posted by iCleaks
    Less than Zero
    Originally posted by george graves
    +1 - Why didn't I think of that?
    Possibly because is was a great book and a terrible movie maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    american me

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by iCleaks
    Less than Zero
    Oh hell yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Bad Lieutenant
    Blow
    Trainspotting
    Sid & Nancy
    Fear and Loathing
    Rush
    Wonderland (has a personal meaning to me since a close family member of mine was close to the happenings that night, and I grew up in the Hwood.)

    After I saw Requiem, every time I heard that violin intro Id go into the shakes hahahah. There are so many, but I cant think right now. And no one can say shit unless theyve done any of the drugs in the movies they choose. hahahhaa


    Mariano
    Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 10-31-2007, 07:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    Does The Departed count? loved that movie

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    how high with method man and red man good blunt smoking movie

    Leave a comment:


  • rennegade
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    I heard that movie is so freakin' amazing, can't wait to see it.
    It is! definitely the best movie of the year, I think anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I heard that movie is so freakin' amazing, can't wait to see it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rennegade
    replied
    Mine would have to be

    American Gangster...it got an 8.9 on IMDB.COM

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Not a drug movie but one of my all time favorites...

    The Begotten.

    Leave a comment:

Working...