Favorite drug movie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    ...I know there are a few more, but I can't remember. I have short-term memory loss.
    :drink:Where's the guy smoking the j?...
    Lol....:mrgreen:<<< this is probably the closest innuendo

    Rey

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Dazed and Confused
    yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwanac
    replied
    Requiem for a Dream
    A Scanner Darkly
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

    good stuff... havent seen Train Spotting yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    i get high off waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles juice these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    I used to brag about the drugs I did also. Then I got smart and stopped doing them.

    Key word for the both of us...

    DID.


    Guess I should have prefaced with a disclaimer of the reply being from the past. I get high on Krazee Glue and Magnum 44's at the most.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Phalaris Grass, Morning Glory Seed, Salvia Divinorum (Deviner's Sage), Wormwood & Port (at least a year) Lost of things you can do from your yard. It's all about DIY DMT. Geeze, I'm feeling old again...


    Phalaris Grass & Coleman Lantern Fuel....
    I used to brag about the drugs I did also. Then I got smart and stopped doing them.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M0F01SD
    Sid & Nancy

    Drugstore Cowboy

    Rush

    Basketball diaries (not a favorite but a good drug movie).

    +1 more vote for Requiem for a Dream.

    Rey
    Basketball diaries is a great movie.
    I know there are a few more, but I can't remember. I have short-term memory loss.
    :drink:Where's the guy smoking the j?

    What about Alice in Wonderland? I know it's not a "drug" movie, but I heard you should trip and watch it? I'm pretty much done with those days though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Phalaris Grass, Morning Glory Seed, Salvia Divinorum (Deviner's Sage), Wormwood & Port (at least a year) Lost of things you can do from your yard. It's all about DIY DMT. Geeze, I'm feeling old again...


    Phalaris Grass & Coleman Lantern Fuel....

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    What the fuck are those drugs? 2-Cb-Ct7? .5Meo-Dipt!? Odd. I just keep hearing Mescaline is awesome.
    Mescaline rules. It was about 3 hours of open eye visuals, yet super chill. The trip comes in waves, which I thought was pretty sweet. And when you do it, smoke some ganja to ease into the trip. Check the link out. They sell the cactus around here at home depot.

    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/c...aration5.shtml

    And 2001: A Space Odyssey is my favorite drug movie.
    Last edited by andyman2487; 10-23-2007, 08:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    not a movie, but weeds is pretty fucking good.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Just saw a new one tonight:Waking Life.

    Its rasterized but made way before A Scanner Darkly. Its wildly crazy, its all about issues in the world, makes you think, but is so wildly done that you have to smoke to it. Go now.
    oh man, good call. i was high outa my mind when i saw that in the theater.

    "let my own lack of a voice be heard."

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Kids
    Lock stock and two smoking barrels
    Spun
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Friday

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Just saw a new one tonight:Waking Life.

    Its rasterized but made way before A Scanner Darkly. Its wildly crazy, its all about issues in the world, makes you think, but is so wildly done that you have to smoke to it. Go now.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    King Of New York
    Requiem For A Dream

    Leave a comment:


  • Epinephrine
    replied
    Scarface
    Traffic

    Leave a comment:

Working...