Clear All

Full Auto Mode
    tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
      Full Auto Mode
      Oh ok.

Just kidding..
      I actually did put it on Manual. I didnt change any settings. I didnt use a tripod so all the shots came out blurry. Guess a tripod is the key to get good lighting and crisp high def pics?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
        Oh ok.

Just kidding..
        I actually did put it on Manual. I didnt change any settings. I didnt use a tripod so all the shots came out blurry. Guess a tripod is the key to get good lighting and crisp high def pics?
        It's the only way you can do a long exposure without blurring the whole thing up. Auto Focus or Manual Focus?
        tasty

Comment

Auto focus..
          Telescoping lense. Looks like a giant black dildo. No homo.

Comment

my bike arrived today, just waiting to get it put together!

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

For future reference, oven cleaner fucking owns sanding when it comes to removing anodizing on parts.

Comment

Went for a ride today... f-ing wind...

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                  Went for a ride today... f-ing wind...
                  Yeah man! It's all over the state! Where did you ride?
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Dude, it was windy as a motherfucker here today, too. I commute about an hour to work and an hour back, and on the way back, I was driving into a STRONG headwind the whole way. My gas mileage probably went to shit. But I HATE riding in the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      So who makes that frame? And I take it those rims are custom?
                      Looks like vinyl over Deep V's for those rims.
                      tasty

Comment

Nope, you can buy them like that. They're Sun Ringle rims.

What I want to know is where can I find those toe clip straps? I got red leather ALE straps, but I don't really like them.

Comment

hey guys, i ran across a fixie i kinda like just a little while ago. it's a giant bowery.

it's $489, and i could probably take it on the plane with me as a checked bag.

so the price is about the same as a windsor with shipping to germany...hmmm

here's a review on it

Bike reviews and bike tests from experts, the latest bike news and buying advice. BikeRadar.com: from the Cycling Plus and MBUK network.
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

The only thing about that bike is that it has more of a road Geometry to it instead of a track frame. It's more angled back and the cranks are much lower. This may not make too much difference. but I really have realized that I enjoy riding a track frame more than a road frame.
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

So who makes that frame? And I take it those rims are custom?
                              That is an EAI Bareknuckle. The same exact frame i have.
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Have you sold your other frame yet t3rd?
                                I just sold it yesterday. Built it up with weinmann (sp?) DP18s in bright silver and cheapo drop bars. I sold it to my friend Jon from school who got fed up with his SE Draft (never buy an SE)

The Bareknuckle is handmade in a small shop in Italy, and they are true track geometry. It's a truly magnificent frame and the detail work is top notch. I would reccomend it to you but i don't know what your budget is. The Frame/Fork combo can be found anywhere between ~634 to 800 dollars depending on where you get it.
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X