No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of you guys suck. Its just 32 here at 3:32pm on a sunny afternoon.

And i also hate asian women drivers. I almost got killed by one last week. She decided to not use her turn signal and made absolutely no signs of turning and decided to turn. I had to turn with her to avoid getting hit. And she looked back at me all pissed off like its my fault im riding my bike down the fucking road and she decided last minute to turn right in front of me.
    -Chris

Comment

I can use the hubs I was going to buy! They've got a stupid 5mm spacer on each side to make them 130mm, and Swobo's site says "they WILL NOT work" with 120mm rear dropouts. I just went to the bike shop, and all we had to do was take the stupid spacers off. They don't even thread on.

Comment

congrats josh

i'm pooped

15 mile ride, then physical labor at work = death.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
        Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Fuck, I wanna go ride so bad, but it's colder than shit outside, and windy.

Comment

Hahaha awesome.

Yeah its cold as fuck here too.
            -Chris

Comment

i rode this afternoon, it was 31. made it about 4 blocks before i decided it was way too damn cold. its almost time to take the bmx's to hackettstown. gotta get some form of riding in.
              sigpic

Comment

you guys are gonna hate me, It was 75' all day.

Comment

proof that it was 70 degrees yesterday afternoon

and proof that JoeTokyo can finally skid.

sorry for the crappy quality, it's a screen cap off of a vid my brother took with his phone

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

God I love making friends with everyone at ALL of the local bike shops.

All parts I have copped lately have been at COST. :)

Comment

Haha thats legit. I get parts at cost too cause i used to work at my dads friends bike shop.

Been buyin anything good?
                      -Chris

Comment

Yes. Thomson Elite seatpost, $45, so when you come over, you'll have a saddle-less bike to borrow. Ribbed for your pleasure. Aren't you glad you have such a generous lover?
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Fuck, I just got back from a killer ride. Probably about 15 miles altogether solo, went out a road that takes me out of downtown, down a couple of really fast hills, up a couple of bastard ones, down a hill that's big sweeping s-curves, and the rest of the way back to town was almost all downhill, with about 5 traffic circles (roundabouts) thrown in there for some added fun. I'm beat!

Comment

Sounds pretty legit Mr A. and sounds like my twice a week route except theres a big ass hill at the very end.

Once again Optimator, you sound like your in 7th grade trying to impress the high school kids with your "advanced discourse" I dont think anyone gets a kick out of anything you post. And you have no right calling yourself my lover.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                              Sounds pretty legit Mr A. and sounds like my twice a week route except theres a big ass hill at the very end.

Once again Optimator, you sound like your in 7th grade trying to impress the high school kids with your "advanced discourse" I dont think anyone gets a kick out of anything you post. And you have no right calling yourself my lover.

I, for one, think it's nice to have such a compassionate lover. Or, even a potential seat post luver.

Comment

for the lovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X