No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt the same way about skateboarding. I can still skate OK, but my interests change really quick. The only thing I can say wont change is bikes, cars, trees, and bitches.

Alternative sports FTW

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      The only thing I can say wont change is bikes, cars, trees, and bitches.

Comment

lol

Thank you

Comment

trees? ;0

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
            Love this thread, funny how we all share alot of the same interests. bikes, e30's, skating, vw's....
            that's why i was so psyched on bmwcca octoberfest this year. i mean i'm sure there are a boatload of people on here that are weird as hell. that's the reason i don't go to any of the events the local forums have. but there are def a lot of people with common interests, which reflects common lifestyles. that's what made octoberfest so much fun, david and andy are good ass dudes to chill with.
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I can still smell the Dutch Master in the air....
              I miss you so much too..!

No lb

Comment

here's my hockey team's jersey

Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

shit, let's add hockey to that list. speaking of ice it's getting cold up here, it's dark at 5 and 18 out last night.
                  sigpic

Comment

that hockey jersey is the shit

Kevin that picture is so funny, i love it

i'll never stop smoking trees
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
                      sspeaking of ice it's getting cold up here, it's dark at 5 and 18 out last night.
                      Same here. I went out riding yesterday at 2 pm, and my eyes were watering in no time because it was so cold. Not quite 18, I think it was like 37 or some shit.

Comment

i was riding in 28 degree weather yesterday, did about 7 miles before my ball sac was frozen solid
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Gotta pull your zipper up !!!! I just STOLE in a great deal a Santa cruz Superlight bike 3 years old ridden less then 10 times... Not a scratch or ANY mud.. for 600... Good components too..
                          dlm
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sweet bike Dlm! I have one too and i love that thing. They make for a really kick ass xc bike. Your looks a little more weight conscious though. I have an alu seat post and hayes hydro disks. And im jealous yours isnt bright orange!

Where in NY you from? Im up in albany quite a bit.
                            -Chris

Comment

just finished a 15 mile ride through my home town, almost got killed 3 times by asian women.

it was a nice 70 degrees out here

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                              Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
                                it was a nice 70 degrees out here
                                I HATE YOUR FACE.

It's like 40 outside here. And threatening to rain.

Sorry, I'm just pissed off because I can't use the hubs I was going to buy to build my new wheelset.

Comment

Working...
                                X