The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jules_winfield View Post
    ur wish is my command mr anderson. u can probably give it to this bike in cowgril or reveres cowgril.
    lool
    85 318is \\\M

up date mods:

roundel subscription
    mega time attack bottlecaps
    extra cut springs
    wiper blade delete
    racing slick tires
    nite-shadez headlights tail lightsmand windows

xtra mods:
    cut belt
    sanded spark plug
    air filler delete
    even more cut springs
    broken ac delete

more:
    more cut belt

bettered:

crome fender trim
    crome spray nozzle
    cut off exhost
    body color grillz
    ran bumbers n2 wall
    blue under body lites
    neon wheel wells an calipurs
    new:
    eyebrow
    black gills
    more head lites

Comment

Originally posted by jules_winfield View Post
      ur wish is my command mr anderson. u can probably give it to this bike in cowgril or reveres cowgril.
      I won't even feel that go in.

We have our weekly night ride tonight, I'll bring my camera along and get some pics. There's only going to be like 6 of us, beause everyone is either at Warped Tour or TomFest this weekend.

Comment

I ate shit SO HARD last night. I wasn't even doing anything cool. We were coming down from the top level of a parking garage, and my front wheel hit a huge dip, followed by a large bump. My front wheel immediatley cranked to the left, and pitched me over the front, and I hit the pavement like a ton of bricks. I've got a nasty roadrash on my knee, my entire right arm from the elbow down to my knuckles is all one big roadrash, I think I sprained my wrist, I've got a cut under my chin, and 3 big spots of roadrash on my face. It's awesome.

Pictures!

Last edited by Jand3rson; 08-09-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Jesus Josh, that must have been quite a tumble. Glad it wasn't any worse.
          James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by m42technic View Post
              Jesus Josh, that must have been quite a tumble. Glad it wasn't any worse.
              I don't think there was any tumbling involved, to be honest. I think it just hit the concrete with my full body straight on, and hit all those places at once. And I was hauling ass, too. I was probably doing close to 20 mph when I lost control.

You can't see the cut on my chin in those pics, but it's about 1/2" long, and didn't stop bleeding all night. My wrist hurts like a motherfucker, too.

Comment

Lucky you were wearing a helmet.

Wait...

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

A helmet wouldn't have changed anything. I didn't hit anywhere on my head above those marks.

Comment

Hey if anyone has some used track/fixed wheels send me a message.

I'm workin on building up a 1980 Miyata 310 and the wheels are the last thing i need. Thanks

Comment

time to start shaving your legs and arms! :D

Comment

Having more and more fun every day with this thing-

I've discovered that it is a Bianchi "Super Turismo"... fun fun. Riding without brakes is madness. I want to change out that seat still, and the fork... But the more I delve into this community the more I really, really, really want an EAI Bareknuckle... but we'll see. It's 1am and I'm going for a ride. As you can see from my sig, I'm quite into this shit right now.

Comment

looks good, like the lugs. with that fork, and drop bars does it feel pretty strange?

seat looks decent, it's got prostate relief (srsly its important, if you spend a lot of time on a seat that sht is necessary) but the rake is pretty crazy, why so steep? did you try having it pretty flat? noticed the flip flop hub, what gearing is on that?
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Ouch! The only time (usually) you hit your head is when you're not wearing your helmet.

I finally went out and bought a new Scott 2008 P5. Nothing special but it will help me get back in shape.
                            Now I'm looking for some shoes/cleats/peddles.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nice faceplant mr. anderson. i know ive been there several times.
                              www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Ugh. Be sure to scrub that out Josh. It'll SUCK but it sure beats getting an infection.

Originally posted by whysimon
                                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                                X