TopGear 10x09 is out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    944 kb/sec, on comcast too
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    Mine is DL at like 510kb/s lol Wireless too

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Damn, I'm not even on a private tracker and I'm getting 150 down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by ZiMMie
    naa funfiles.
    my internet its capped @ 250k :(
    Is that a private tracker? What do they have?

    I need to find a replacement for demonoid. I like the trackers that require upload.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    at this pace, i should watch it in 1.3 days....yay for dsl :(

    Leave a comment:


  • ZiMMie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    TVtorrents?

    Im getting about 300K down right now. Should have it in about 30 minutes.

    Edit: scratch that, 580k. Now about 18 minutes.
    naa funfiles.
    my internet its capped @ 250k :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by ZiMMie
    suckkkkas..


    TVtorrents?

    Im getting about 300K down right now. Should have it in about 30 minutes.

    Edit: scratch that, 580k. Now about 18 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZiMMie
    replied
    pm a mod. there for reg. key if i do get one ill let u guys know.

    Leave a comment:


  • dgdavidson
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Any Mac people using Tomato for torrents? Any better ones out there?
    Used it for awhile. Been on Azureus now and it works well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Damn Zimmie.... cutting us deep. I'm just shy of 25% :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by ZiMMie
    suckkkkas..

    I hate you...I've been trying to get into Funfile for the last week because of you! No luck:(

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Since you guys are ontop of this, and i dont see the need for another thread.

    How many episodes have there been each season? I think im missing a few

    Leave a comment:


  • ZiMMie
    replied
    suckkkkas..

    Leave a comment:


  • fowacee
    replied
    I wish I could download shit at school as the internet is amazingly fast. However they're teh gay and have torrents and shit blocked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Car Addict
    replied
    hehehe
    amazing episode

    i got it in just under 40 minutes

    just finished watching.

    jeremy actually started crying

    Leave a comment:

Working...