TopGear 10x09 is out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mot
    replied
    Comcast has been actively limiting speeds on ports that torrents use. Its on a lot of tech sites not really new news.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I don't get it. Sometimes I swear Comcast is fucking me. Any Mac people using Tomato for torrents? Any better ones out there?

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    I've been downloading for over an hour and I'm up to a whopping 2.7%!!! Hell yeah! I can't wait to watch it....next month!

    Damn man, I started about 20min. ago and I'm already at 7%.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Haha 12.2% here. Where are the guys with the crazy fast private trackers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I've been downloading for over an hour and I'm up to a whopping 2.7%!!! Hell yeah! I can't wait to watch it....next month!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    started a topic TopGear 10x09 is out

    TopGear 10x09 is out

    Seed - http://www.mininova.org/tor/1037327

    :D
Working...