TopGear 10x09 is out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    bump, any new episodes?
    10x10 was the last one for this season.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Just the best of which seems kind of lame from the first ten minutes...

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    nope, not until may :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    bump, any new episodes?

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    I wonder who it is who does all the instruction for the celebs though, I imagine that needs to stay fairly consistent...
    One of the many Stig drivers instruct the celebs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    I wonder who it is who does all the instruction for the celebs though, I imagine that needs to stay fairly consistent...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Yeah, you get someone of around 6 feet and stick them in a white suit with that oh-so-recognizable helmet and you have yourself The Stig.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Its multiple people. Sometimes its Damon Hill.

    I seriously had no idea VLC could do that BTW, but I was kidding about the sex. Unless......
    Last edited by Ryan Stewart; 12-12-2007, 12:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    oh

    mah

    gawd!

    I want to have sex with you now! I did not even think of trying that. Holy shitballs! Ive been torrenting, I mean backing up my DVD collection to .iso and .bin files. I have just associated vlc to them.....







    God, I think I just came.
    Don't know if it's sarcasm or not (not that you have a reputation for that at all!), but your welcome. I just recently clued into that, and had the same reaction as you, utter happiness!


    Anyway, back on topic: anyone want to take a stab at who the stig is? He put in an amazing time at Silverstone in traffic, with a diesel.

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    XBMC > VLC

    Sorry, I win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Axxe
    It will also play .bin files (so you don't even have to put the movie onto an imaginary drive). It's the best thing since sliced bread, and a good candidate for president.
    oh

    mah

    gawd!

    I want to have sex with you now! I did not even think of trying that. Holy shitballs! Ive been torrenting, I mean backing up my DVD collection to .iso and .bin files. I have just associated vlc to them.....







    God, I think I just came.

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Great episode, probably my favorite one yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Literally

    It even lets you watch parts of incomplete files while torrenting.

    VLC for prez 2008!
    It will also play .bin files (so you don't even have to put the movie onto an imaginary drive). It's the best thing since sliced bread, and a good candidate for president.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Axxe
    Yes, but VLC player works with everything.
    Literally

    It even lets you watch parts of incomplete files while torrenting.

    VLC for prez 2008!

    Leave a comment:


  • NitroSpazzz
    replied
    Originally posted by equate975
    Man I cracked up when I saw that when watching the episode and my room mates ran in to see what the hell was wrong...

    Great episode though, one of my favorites so far

    Leave a comment:

Working...