TopGear 10x09 is out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • redbull 325is
    replied
    I love this episode!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Wow, that is some serious hostage. Im getting 1.6MB (with the big B) a sec.
    Yeah those guys over on OT don't joke around when it comes to hosting

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Yeah watched it last night.

    Did anyone besides me notice the references to "penis"? Heres what I could find lol, there were a few other but I don't recall them.






    And this was just funny when I was watching it

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I Loved this one. Another great episode for a great season.

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    DIRECT DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE

    thanks to the guys over on OT
    I Luv j00!

    Beats the piss out of my 61.8% after 15 hours...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    DIRECT DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE

    thanks to the guys over on OT
    Wow, that is some serious hostage. Im getting 1.6MB (with the big B) a sec.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    DIRECT DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE

    thanks to the guys over on OT

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Best episode of the season thus far, and its obvious as to why, we're all biased here.

    It also brings a rather odd amount of "street cred" for lack of a better term to the Top Gear team.

    EDIT: Again, a petition to have a Top Gear sticky thread...since there's a new one each week...
    Last edited by M42Technik; 12-10-2007, 02:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    I watched the first 10 minutes of it. This episode will deliver. Quite possibly the best episode of the season thus far.
    I just finished watching the whole episode and I completely agree with your statement. It is 'biblically good'

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    At this rate, I'm going to be waiting for a whole 24 hours until this hoe downloads.

    Gar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Oh shi-

    Still a few more hours until i get home ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    2 Thumbs up for this episode :)

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    I just finished watching. Epic. Absolutely epic.

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Since 8:30 p.m.

    6.1% @ 4 kb/s

    I hate you all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I watched the first 10 minutes of it. This episode will deliver. Quite possibly the best episode of the season thus far.

    Leave a comment:

Working...