TopGear 10x09 is out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    Or you can actually download the right codec and watch the episode with your favorite media player.

    The Top Gear episodes are encoded with XViD.
    Thanks jon. Awesome episode!

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    i dunno if its the best ive ever seen, but good none the less.

    +1 for sticky for weekly updates!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Best episode of the season so far I think...

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Wow I didn't notice all of the references to arse and penis!

    Going to have to watch it again!

    That Ascari was VERY angry!

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Yes, but VLC player works with everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Axxe
    Download VLC player.
    Or you can actually download the right codec and watch the episode with your favorite media player.

    The Top Gear episodes are encoded with XViD.

    Here is a direct download link for XViD codec for windows: http://download.divxmovies.com/XviD-1.1.3-28062007.exe

    If you have a mac, go here: http://www.xvidmovies.com/mac/

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    aw crap! I just finished dowloading it and I'm only getting audio :(
    Download VLC player.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    aw crap! I just finished dowloading it and I'm only getting audio :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I finally watched it just now. Great episode! I love this show!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    forget the penii and ass jokes....Ascari A10 omg!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    Arse Biscuits


    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Arse Biscuits


    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by equate975
    Yeah watched it last night.

    Did anyone besides me notice the references to "penis"? Heres what I could find lol, there were a few other but I don't recall them.
    Its top gear. Half of the episode is about penii and homosexuality.

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    replied
    Hahaha at all the cock references.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    This episode delivered.

    Leave a comment:

Working...