Best sounding earbud headphones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sounding earbud headphones?

So I just got a new phone, finally one that has an Mp3 player (T-Mobile Shadow), and a 4GB microSD card for it. I want to start using the Mp3 player asap, but the earbud headphones it came with SUCK ASS, and the only other decent headphones I have are my big Sony DJ-style headphones, which I use at my computer, and are way too big to carry around with me when I'm not using them.

So what brand/model of earbud headphones have you all had the best experience with? Best sound/value/performance, etc?

Shure E class. I love my e2cs... I know they've replaced that model though. Less than 100 bucks, and they will totally change the way you think about music.

Comment

Love these. Sad thing is I think I spent about 12 pounds on them, when they were cheap on Amazon.

you can also get them in blue, black, pink...

Too cheap not to buy and try and have for back up

Comment

All the reviews say they sound good, but that they're uncomfortable to wear.

Comment

the secret is to switch the R & L. they are wonderfully comfortable with the R in the left ear and vice versa, and horribly awful when not flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
            the secret is to switch the R & L. they are wonderfully comfortable with the R in the left ear and vice versa, and horribly awful when not flopped.
            Interesting... No issues with left and right channel audio being flopped?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              just stand on your head...

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I saw or read something once that said you need to be more careful with earbuds damaging your hearing. Since earbuds fire the sound waves directly into your ear canal at your ear drum it's supposedly more harmful than the dj style headphones that fire the sound less directly. Don't want to shit on the thread but I just felt like sharing.
                My Feedback

Comment

I bought some senihieser ear buds from the bay...and they are incredible...i think they were maybe 20 bucks but they are by far the best sounding earbud that ive heard yet. they have 3 different cones that come with them for various sized ear cannals so they fit well. they are naturally pretty bright sounding but if you have a descent eq than you can dial the bass up and reduce the treble for a good clean sound.

Comment

Bose Triport In-Ear

spendy, but well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                      think about how silly this question is and get back to me.

Comment

Buy Sennheiser CX300B 3.5mm Connector Canal Headphone with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

I love them...

They're pretty durable too, I've had them for 2 years now and they're in great shape!

Really good quality :)
                        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                          think about how silly this question is and get back to me.
                          Switching right channel to left, and left channel to right. I'm not following as to why this is silly.

Comment

shure makes some pretty bad ass ones. pricey though

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I have Sony over the ear earbud headphones which are very comfy and sound great. I have not used them on my phone yet but rather with a mp3 player.

This is what I have:

Comment

Working...
                              X