No announcement yet.

Tax the rich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every time they want to raise taxes, they use the same BS line - it's only 1/2 of a percent, you won't even notice that $5000! Really!! the problem is they do it over and over and over - 1/2% times 20 years of increased taxes is a shitload of money.

you guys think our country is in a world of hurt? just wait 5 years when all those baby boomers begin to retire, and our government runs out of money because most of the budget will go to entitlement programs. It's going to squease the dem's like never before; they want to keep spending but the bill is coming due. Like I've said before, way to screw over the next generation!
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
      I understand but I don't see how you necessarily relate "busting ass" to the wealthy... I'm sure they have their own version but busting ass just doesn't sound characteristic to the majority of those that are wealthy. Besides, at those types of salaries, what is busting ass???
      i watch my wife work 12 hour days almost regularly. she spent 10 years going to college and waitressing to pay her way thru. she is now 50 years old and just finished paying off college loans 10 years ago. her and i put everything we have on the line to buy a building for her practice after leasing space for 20 years. then we borrowed more to outfit 5 operatories with all new medical equipment. i would say my wife "busts her ass" and fits the description i stated earlier. she makes good money but she works her ass off for it. you obviously watch too much tv or something. certainly theres people who inherit millions but all the people i know with money worked their ass off for it and deserve to keep it
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        i watch my wife work 12 hour days almost regularly. she spent 10 years going to college and waitressing to pay her way thru. she is now 50 years old and just finished paying off college loans 10 years ago. her and i put everything we have on the line to buy a building for her practice after leasing space for 20 years. then we borrowed more to outfit 5 operatories with all new medical equipment. i would say my wife "busts her ass" and fits the description i stated earlier. she makes good money but she works her ass off for it. you obviously watch too much tv or something. certainly theres people who inherit millions but all the people i know with money worked their ass off for it and deserve to keep it
        I agree, I have a friend who started with nothing, his family was so poor that at 17 they kicked him out of the house because they couldn't afford to feed him anymore. He worked 80+ hours a week, eventually started his own business, and is just now starting to enjoy his money and buying the things he could only dream of having as a kid. He makes good money now and has a lot to show for it but he definitely had to "bust his ass" to get where he is today.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
        X