Don't even sit in your car drunk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Collin View Post
    In PA you can put the keys in the trunk and it's totally fine to sleep in your car drunk.
    what if yo have a hatch back??

Comment

I usually ride my bike to bars. So I ride my bike home drunk.
      If I'm too drunk to ride, I find the nearest bush and sleep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        what if yo have a hatch back??
        Put them up your ass.
        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
          I usually ride my bike to bars. So I ride my bike home drunk.
          If I'm too drunk to ride, I find the nearest bush and sleep in it.
          In Davis, you can get a BUI by doing that.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
            In Davis, you can get a BUI by doing that.
            Yeah, I think it's that way in most places. Fortunately I think the risk of getting a BUI is pretty small - you'd have to be really wasted to get pulled over on your bike. :rofl: That's how I always get home after a night of drinking - but now I'm going to be more careful in the future. I was hauling ass a few weeks ago and hit a metal post in the middle of a bike path (to prevent cars from driving on it) at 2 am, f'ed up my face and needed to go to the hospital and get stitches. Wasn't fun!

Comment

when my sister was 20 she was going to a party..on the way there she was drinking a beer..when she got to the house and got out of the car a cop stoped her and asked her if she was just driving that car..she said no of course and good thing too or he would of given her a dui..she ended up getting a minor consumption. how lucky is that he saw her get out and straight lie to his face and thats all she got.

Comment

Same thing happened to my friend but his attorney got him a reduced sentence since he was sleeping on the passenger side.
                But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
                - Umberto Eco

My BMW wheels I'm selling
                My Bimmer lowering springs for sale

Comment

Originally posted by e30=sexy View Post
                  when my sister was 20 she was going to a party..on the way there she was drinking a beer..when she got to the house and got out of the car a cop stoped her and asked her if she was just driving that car..she said no of course and good thing too or he would of given her a dui..she ended up getting a minor consumption. how lucky is that he saw her get out and straight lie to his face and thats all she got.

So your sister was drinking a beer while driving?
                  What a twat

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    So your sister was drinking a beer while driving?
                    What a twat
                    yea shes a dumbass....she use to be a lush in my opinion..but she rarely drinks now..thank god

Comment

Even more stupid of you to leave the car running! Thats just retarded...you couldve died of the fumes. My dads friend and this girl he was banging (long time ago) fell asleep in his car with the ignition on and DIED of the fumes....
                      :hitler:

Comment

Unfortunately nobody tells you about this until it's too late. And it's way more common than you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by weedcookie View Post
                          Even more stupid of you to leave the car running! Thats just retarded...you couldve died of the fumes. My dads friend and this girl he was banging (long time ago) fell asleep in his car with the ignition on and DIED of the fumes....
                          There was a group of girls who spent the night in their car in the Squaw Valley parking lot. It was snowing so they kept the windows up and they left the car running so they'd have heat. The snow covered the exhaust pipe and they died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

SC*AR

Comment

what about bui's? lol

Comment

So sorry to hear of your demise with the police and the ticket. Please remember, and I know it's "tuff" to do. Please, don't drink and drive. I had to go to class and learn that an ounce of alcohol takes 2 hours to process in your liver and disapate from your blood system. I had a drink and it was 2hours later, I was driving my e46 late one night, with all windows & s/r open and I was bare-chested. Peter Pan took me. I got the dui w/ a .04 BAC on the side of the road. I was in a zero tolerance state, Virgnia.
                              Sounds like you have a good lawyer. Keep those guys close. The law is ?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by unicorn; 07-13-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by weedcookie View Post
                                It was barely above 0 degrees F. And my truck doesn't have exhaust leaks. So no, I was not going to get CO poisioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X