The moderator of Thursday's vice-presidential debate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    Last edited by Aptyp; 10-01-2008, 12:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Vedubin, are you one of those guys whose blood begins boiling when someone mentions communism or socialism?

    Is it a relic of the Cold War or something? (serious question, I don't think anyone had an effect like that about capitalism on the other side of the fence)
    No not really, I just dont like being told what to do or where my money is going to go. I do not like being taxed to help the lazy and those that choose to work a system. I believe rewarding the lazy and dumb does not promote hard work and big government only leads to ways people can take advantage of it.

    I guess I was born a few hundred years to late....

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Vedubin, are you one of those guys whose blood begins boiling when someone mentions communism or socialism?

    Is it a relic of the Cold War or something? (serious question, I don't think anyone had an effect like that about capitalism on the other side of the fence)

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    because Obama isn't a socialist?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Cogley



    People that spout uninformed crap like this prove one thing - the American educational system is hopelessly fucked.

    I guess you dont listen much.... Obama's views and policies go hand and hand with a socialist government!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sam Cogley
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Summary of what VeDubin said:

    "if it's not on or from Fox News, it must be part of the liberal media conspiracy! :hitler: "
    Hell WorldNutDaily makes FAUX news look positively leftist by comparison. At least the Murdochians aren't expecting Armageddon and the Rapture at any second.

    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    it does not look good for the republican party thats for sure. Socialism here we come.
    People that spout uninformed crap like this prove one thing - the American educational system is hopelessly fucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    oh haha now palin is trying to postpone just like McCain did
    u see what I did there

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    it does not look good for the republican party thats for sure. Socialism here we come.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    oh haha now palin is trying to postpone just like McCain did

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Cute Corv.


    I think Palin should open the debate by Congratulating Ifill on her new book and ask her to tell the people the name of the book!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Summary of what VeDubin said:

    "if it's not on or from Fox News, it must be part of the liberal media conspiracy! :hitler: "

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    yawn

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    lulz @ sarah @ debate camp

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Can you not see the situation the country is in?

    How many major scandals, lies, failures and debacles will it take to see the current administration has made mistake after mistake?

    Even the Republican party has said enough to the President.

    Leave a comment:

Working...