Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    Ehhhhh!

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    no we would not because we are a little more mature than you canadians.
    BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Ehhhhh!

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Typical Eagles fan.... it's always next year....

    In all seriousness, Eagles fans are assholes.... I'm surprised you guys don't get gang-fucked when you're on the road. That being said, the Green Legion, and turn out (fan wise) is pretty impressive.
    We're the fans that booed santa claus. No asshole like a green asshole.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    BOO! Next year is the year for us eagles fans
    Typical Eagles fan.... it's always next year....

    In all seriousness, Eagles fans are assholes.... I'm surprised you guys don't get gang-fucked when you're on the road. That being said, the Green Legion, and turn out (fan wise) is pretty impressive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    EDIT: Gave up on the Eagles eh? Can't say I blame you.... GO BEARS!
    BOO! Next year is the year for us eagles fans

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    As an Australian (and therefore part of the British Commonwealth) I have to request you nasty Americans please cease and desist deriding Canada or we'll form a Coalition Of The Apathetic and not only write some very nasty letters to you, but possibly send a few more really shit, over-hyped movies to you guys.

    PS: why is it that when I those posts by ogden325 I imagine him getting so outraged he pops a blood vessel in his eye and shits his pants?

    PS - You're the fuckin man!!! If I'd rather live in any other country, it would definitely be Australia.
    I can honestly say, Australians are intelligent and dont give a flying fuck about what others think of them. Id really rather not fight an Australian or try and drink with one either.. I have famiily in Sydney. Residents now actually.

    Canada on the other hand, turds. And yes, I love cock. Ask blunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    As an Australian (and therefore part of the British Commonwealth) I have to request you nasty Americans please cease and desist deriding Canada or we'll form a Coalition Of The Apathetic and not only write some very nasty letters to you, but possibly send a few more really shit, over-hyped movies to you guys.

    PS: why is it that when I those posts by ogden325 I imagine him getting so outraged he pops a blood vessel in his eye and shits his pants?

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Canada is nice. I live about 45 minutes South of Vancouver.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2009, 02:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I was just very disgruntled that we didnt keep Bdawks.That is all. Eagles win the Super Bowl.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    America has a lot of haters. But we are the best, end of story. The rest of the world gets to deal with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    image of big black cock
    bahahahaha

    EDIT: Gave up on the Eagles eh? Can't say I blame you.... GO BEARS!

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    What the fuck did I do?

    I get defensive about some assholes on your countries tv station bashing ours and I get in shit. You're talking like you wouldn't do the same.

    If the same thing happened but the other way around you guys would do the exact same thing.

    I get we're on a 95% American board but seriously, stop being dicks. If I judged the U.S on some of the people I meet on here I'd hate the states.

    Edit: ogden325i just stop you're making yourself look like a retard.
    no we would not because we are a little more mature than you canadians.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Fox News (even their local news stations) are about as big of a joke as Canada having an army.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Besides obviously this whole thread is a joke, the only people that are butt hurt are you guys!
    Idiots!
    You like cock, don't you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...