No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in for next year :) this season has been too wild for me to think about it

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
      R3V has been slowly dying. To the point where I have thought about making spam accounts and posting ridiculous things just to make it lively for the few that would be frequent enough to see it.
      Why wait to post ridiculous things under a spam account? Just post what your thinking...that's how I inspired the "nonsense thread" (the most popular thread on this site for at least a few years).
      What's the worst that'll happen...someone might find it funny/entertaining?

Also, count me in for the SS next year. The GF was asking me about that this year recently.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

cheffy, when the time comes reach out to me and I can email you the spreadsheet of participants from two years ago so that you can try and keep people from getting the same SS as before.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
          Well thats too bad. Maybe next year then. I had fun with it for sure. Merry Christmas. sent from hell using tapatalk
          i had fun too, and your special food seasoning has really been a hit over the last year. thanks again! this was the only holiday related thing i looked forward to.

this place has definitely died down a lot since the forum update. i don't really care for it at all, it's laggy and complicated to use (insert old man ramblings here). i come and check in every couple days, but don't spend hours and hours a day, here like i used to. makes me sad, but it is what it is.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            cheffy, when the time comes reach out to me and I can email you the spreadsheet of participants from two years ago so that you can try and keep people from getting the same SS as before.
            I surely will. thank you! and if anyone needs more super salt please hit me up. sent from hell using tapatalk
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            '90 325i sedan daily driven
            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Its sad to see the reduced traffic on here over the past year. I will say that I agree the new forum is improved in some areas, but I'll be honest that the new layout and design has turned me off visiting since it came into effect. I used to be on here 4-6 times a day before, now its rare for me to come back once a week.

Also - fuck R3V facebook. Bunch of mouth breathers over there.
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

I forgot to mention it in my last post, but please count me in for Secret Santa 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  Its sad to see the reduced traffic on here over the past year. I will say that I agree the new forum is improved in some areas, but I'll be honest that the new layout and design has turned me off visiting since it came into effect. I used to be on here 4-6 times a day before, now its rare for me to come back once a week.

Also - fuck R3V facebook. Bunch of mouth breathers over there.
                  nailed it - well said
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                    I forgot to mention it in my last post, but please count me in for Secret Santa 2020!
                    I'm already building the list... Got you! sent from hell using tapatalk
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      Count me in for next year :) this season has been too wild for me to think about it
                      Got you man. sent from hell using tapatalk
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                        this place has definitely died down a lot since the forum update. i don't really care for it at all, it's laggy and complicated to use (insert old man ramblings here). i come and check in every couple days, but don't spend hours and hours a day, here like i used to. makes me sad, but it is what it is.
                        Same. The forum is just far too slow for me to enjoy at any level. Seeing the 'Working' label at the top of the page every time I try to peruse the site drives me bonkers. I don't mind any other portion of the update now that there is dark mode, but the slowness is too much.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Thought I missed this year too, count me in for the next one.
                          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Count me in for next year as well, I've never participated but SS would have been something fun. I agree that the forum is slower, but I can't say I find it slower ALL the time. Most of the time it works fine, others it won't load at all. At any rate, I still love looking through the build threads and 100% agree with mike.bmw about going back to old threads. The biggest issue at this point for that is photobucket, seriously FUCK those guys. Every once-glorious thread is now a mirage of blurry photos or broken links, and all seemed to have been info or pics that I had saved as a reference for my own project that is now useless.

If it wasn't for this site and the many ideas and cool/interesting things I have seen others do, I probably wouldn't have done 90% of the work I have done to my car. Inspiration (and diy instruction) for a manual swap, better geared LSD, redone interior, the list goes on and on. I'd likely still be driving around a bone-stock '86 Eta auto, and where's the fun in that?
                            '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

I mean, we could still do it ...
                              I do things.

Comment

I kind of got out of cars last year had to take a break working on them for a living killed my drive to work on my own. My 320 sat with out a gas tank for 6 months and I had the new one laying next to it the whole time. But now I'm back and ready to troll and get shit done. count me in for r3v ss next year

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X