No announcement yet.

attention smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo I quit the 15th of August! Was smoking about a half pack a day for roughly 4 years. 5 days prior to quitting I smoked only 1 a day when I really needed it and on the 15th I was done for good. Cravings are gone, I feel great, and I can really taste/smell better now. Camel Crush are wildly addicting. I suggest staying away from those.
    tasty

Comment

Originally posted by ABuseO View Post
      They dont call them 10 minute cigarettes for nothing.
      They're worth every penny.

FYI They've recalled some of the Camel Crushes because they are putting the menthol ball too close to the tobacco so when the amber gets close you end up smoking the plastic
      After a night of drinking I would wake up with an alcohol hangover and a cigarette hangover. Now it's just the alcohol hangover. They are indeed really good. I just wish they had something in between the lights, which I find a little on the strong side, and the ultra lights which are way to light.

Comment

Anyone smoke weed out of one? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Anyone smoke weed out of one? lol.
          I have with a real cig through necessity. I got stuck in Chico, no car keys during halloween, no money, screwed. Kicked a cig box walking around and it felt heavy. Inside was a bag of some green and a cig. Made my day suck way less hahaha.
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
            I have with a real cig through necessity. I got stuck in Chico, no car keys during halloween, no money, screwed. Kicked a cig box walking around and it felt heavy. Inside was a bag of some green and a cig. Made my day suck way less hahaha.
            i bet that "cig" helps a hell of a lot!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X