Click on my POLE: BIDEN / TRUMP 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click on my POLE: BIDEN / TRUMP 2024

Trying to liven this place up a little so Im going to pour a little gasoline on the fire.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!

No Facts please!

Since he was never actually impeached Trump / Agent Orange / Cheeto / Epstein & Ghilanes buddy buddy can run again for office in 2024, which will be here before some of you finish your 24v swaps.

The question I have and want to see your NON-fact based response is one of the following:

(1) Will Biden be alive / coherent for another run ? If not who will step up to take the reigns? Will we see Hillary VS Kamala? Will AOC through her vegan cap in the ring? Will it be another WHITE MALE?

(2) Is TRUMPster stacking up his SUPERPAC chips for another run? Who will be his Robin? The little THOT from Colorado? Desantis?

(3) Is there a sleeper GOP cell thats ready to burst on the scene like another stupid TikTok challenge?

(4) Will we actually see a third party? Will TRUMP create the Cheeto Patriot Party ?

(5) Am I not woke enough to know whats going?
    Biden will get the good stuff and run deep into his 90s
    13.16%
    Trump 2024 "They cant arrest me baby"
    31.58%
    non-binary, gender fluid, pronoun thing
    2.63%
    The world will end before the election COVID-24
    15.79%
    Rob
    36.84%
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

I hope New Zealand annexes us.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      I hope New Zealand annexes us.
      I would be down for that lol

1. I do speculate that Biden will be alive, but maybe not coherent. IMO his feedback glitches seem to be getting worse. Lizard overlords seem to be having a tough time working the bugs out in his system. As far as stepping up, I think that it will be Harris attempting, but potentially HRC running against with AOC making a run as well.

2. I do think Cheeto will attempt to run in some capacity whether it is a R or new party, but my assumption and guess is more towards running as a R. Top guess for me is Desantis as running mate.

3. I don't really think so, yet anyways. If anything maybe Desantis running for potus.

4. Not really thinking so on this one either. I know it has been talked about, but I don't really see it coming to fruition.

5. Evidently I don't think I'm woke enough either. My main standard operating procedure is to exist and pursue happiness but "pls no steppy"

Comment

Im liking the direction this thread is going
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

If you don't watch the news, none of these issues exist. Gotta live that hermit lifestyle

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I have no idea WTF option #3 or #5 mean. It would be a dream if the Republicans put forth a serious moderate candidate that's not a complete ass-clown. I fear the days of that ever happening are way long gone.
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

When GME moon?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso840 View Post
                When GME moon?
                Tuesday

Comment

Rob 4 prez of Poleland.

Comment

I don't really care for any of these options. I voted for Biden and I like the guy, but I don't think he should run again. I'd really enjoy having some competent candidates for 2024 instead of the Celebrity Death Match BS that's been happening. It's a sad day for me when I long for the days of Obama/Romney debates.
                    Instagram
                    Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
                    F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
                    E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
                    E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
                    E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

Originally posted by venerated View Post
                      I don't really care for any of these options. I voted for Biden and I like the guy, but I don't think he should run again. I'd really enjoy having some competent candidates for 2024 instead of the Celebrity Death Match BS that's been happening. It's a sad day for me when I long for the days of Obama/Romney debates.
                      A Celebrrity Death Match would be great because though we could end up with The Rock Dwayne Johnson as President maybe it means Kid Rock would be killed in the process...

So since the “Biden getting the goods” isn’t the option you’re going down what’s the next option? I gave some scenarios that the Blue team could offer up. Please share your thoughts

(1) Will Biden be alive / coherent for another run ? If not who will step up to take the reigns? Will we see Hillary VS Kamala? Will AOC through her vegan cap in the ring? Will it be another WHITE MALE?
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Rob 4 prez of Poleland.
                        Please make that your signature
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

The winner will be a muppet one way or another.
                          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Originally posted by venerated View Post
                            I voted for Biden and I like the guy
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That looks like a Fact, and I specifically said no facts

Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                              X