Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
    Yes I realize it was legal everywhere back then you dipfuck.
    Another pbr-basher....thanks for hopping on the bandwagon :up:

I never said I wanted it banned outdoors,
    But you do, right?
    I want smokers to use a little discretion when lighting up. I have friends that think for a second before they light up and go away from the crowd. The problem is in our society, nobody knows what discretion is and does whatever the fuck they feel like.
    ahh, yes, "society is the problem". The ultimate yuppie-PC-neo-conservative position.
    This is when "bans" have to come in, cause people are to fucking stupid to take personal responsibility.
    Take responsibility for what? We're talking about smoking outdoors, here.

I never said anything about asthmatic or carcinogenic pollutants so I'm not sure why you brought that up
    Then why else do you want to ban smoking outdoors?
    but on that note, I don't have cars/trucks idling behind my head when standing in a line.
    You do when you're in traffic, or walking in a city.
    Oh, it also used to be legal to beat your wife, drive drunk and blacks and women could not vote. If it used to be legal, it must have been the right decision right?
    Never said that. You are twisting my words; what I was implying is that non-smokers' rights have come extremely far since the 1960s. This is a good thing--even I think that smoking on busses and airplanes is too intrusive. But people like you trying to push them even further--possibly at the expense of outlawing smoking alltogether--is ridiculous.
    Originally posted by accident
    I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
    Discuss.
    Originally posted by kronus
    It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
    1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
    1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

What do you guys think about legalizing weed?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
        Another pbr-basher....thanks for hopping on the bandwagon :up:
        Well you are an idiot so yes I am

But you do, right?
        If I wanted it, I would have said it

ahh, yes, "society is the problem". The ultimate yuppie-PC-neo-conservative position.
        I'm not sure what to even say to this.

Take responsibility for what? We're talking about smoking outdoors, here.
        Yes, take responsibility for your actions. As in if you decide to smoke, take a second to think if that decision is going to effect anyone else around you and act accordingly.

Then why else do you want to ban smoking outdoors?
        I could give a fuck about the environmental effects but don't mention anything to AL Gore, you will get your ban on outside smoking then for sure.

You do when you're in traffic, or walking in a city.
        Actually if I am in traffic, I will be in my car which has cabin filters and I am at least 5-10ft away from the nearest car.

Never said that. You are twisting my words; what I was implying is that non-smokers' rights have come extremely far since the 1960s. This is a good thing--even I think that smoking on busses and airplanes is too intrusive. But people like you trying to push them even further--possibly at the expense of outlawing smoking alltogether--is ridiculous.
        That is exactly what you said, if you didn't mean it maybe you should stop typing for a second and think about what you spew out.

Look at that, I can respond to everything you typed just like you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          I already said: legalize it for people over 18 and tax it heavily. I think it could be a good source of income for both the agricultural industry and the U.S. government (as a means of paying off debt). However, the only issue that really arises for me is the following:

Marijuana affects reaction time--fact.

Therefore, heavy marijuana usage, to some degree, increases the likelihood of motor vehicle accidents--fact.

How do you prosecute people in accidents who test positive for THC?
          After all, THC can stay in the bdy for 30 days. How do you tell if such a person smoked right before driving, or weeks ago?
          How does this afect who is responsible in an accident?

In cases of drunk driving, it is pretty cut-and-dry.
          If someone blows above a .08 BAC, they are (almost always) at fault.

With marijuana, this is a much shadier problem.
          Discuss.
          It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
          1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            I think spending millions and millions chasing down pot farms is a gross waste of money when there are way more dangerous drugs out there we could be focusing on. I could honestly care less about legal weed but we could really use the tax money at this point.
            sigpic

Comment

Well you are an idiot so yes I am
              Only 80% idiot, to be exact.

If I wanted it, I would have said it
              You strongly implied it.
              I'm not sure what to even say to this.
              You don't need to say anything. It's pointless to argue with the truth.

Yes, take responsibility for your actions. As in if you decide to smoke, take a second to think if that decision is going to effect anyone else around you and act accordingly.
              No. It only effects sensitive crybabies like yourself, whom I don't have much patience for.

I could give a fuck about the environmental effects but don't mention anything to AL Gore, you will get your ban on outside smoking then for sure.
              um.....okay

Actually if I am in traffic, I will be in my car which has cabin filters and I am at least 5-10ft away from the nearest car.
              cigarettes have filters too.

That is exactly what you said, if you didn't mean it maybe you should stop typing for a second and think about what you spew out.

Look at that, I can respond to everything you typed just like you.
              :up: That means you're as awesome as I am. Happy?
              Discuss.
              1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

I think spending millions and millions chasing down pot farms is a gross waste of money when there are way more dangerous drugs out there we could be focusing on. I could honestly care less about legal weed but we could really use the tax money at this point.

holy shit!!!!!1!! We agree on something!
                Discuss.
                1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

are you fucking serious

/edit - jesus these people post quick. got bumped down by like 9 posts lol.
                  1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                  1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                  1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                  1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Sounds like an asshole smoker excuse, mad because people around you don't fully support your nasty habit.

Here is a big fucking wake up call all you smokers; the only people who are not annoyed by your smoke inhabiting the air in the immediate area is other smokers. Everyone else hates it, it smells like shit and its annoying as fuck. Remember your first cig you stole from your unemployed dad's ripped up daisy dukes? Remember how it made you cough and hurt your throat? Yeah, when you haven't been chain smoking for most of your life inhaling smoke is not pleasant or fun. I don't care if it is outside or inside, it is annoying and yes everyone can smell it. This natural wonder called wind blows it all over the place, not just in a tiny little bubble that only you can smell. I don't give a fuck, I will tell people not to smoke around me, not ask. One of the few good things about living in California is that you assholes can't sit in front of an open door smoking away, pretending that you aren't effecting anyone else in the world.

It is definitely your right to be an idiot and choose to kill yourself but when your dumb decision effects how comfortable I am then you should lose that right in my opinion.

For the record, I see/smell people smoking pot all over public places and it is just as annoying.
                    '89 325i track sloot
                    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

I already said: legalize it for people over 18 and tax it heavily. I think it could be a good source of income for both the agricultural industry and the U.S. government (as a means of paying off debt). However, the only issue that really arises for me is the following:

Marijuana affects reaction time--fact.

Therefore, heavy marijuana usage, to some degree, increases the likelihood of motor vehicle accidents--fact.

How do you prosecute people in accidents who test positive for THC?
                      After all, THC can stay in the bdy for 30 days. How do you tell if such a person smoked right before driving, or weeks ago?
                      How does this afect who is responsible in an accident?

In cases of drunk driving, it is pretty cut-and-dry.
                      If someone blows above a .08 BAC, they are (almost always) at fault.

With marijuana, this is a much shadier problem.
                      I pretty much 100% agree with you on this...

But I'm not going to argue the smoking thing any longer. It is kind of a catch 22, I don't want the government telling us to do (or not to do) any more than we have already let them but it is a personal pet peeve of mine. I will just leave it at that, maybe I am being a bit of a crybaby about it but it still annoys the shit out of me and I will still say something to you if you blow smoke in my face.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                        I think we have two different views on what a gov job is. You mean something like EPA. Where i consider it to be something is heavily regulated and only kept afloat by the government. Take lockheed for example... if the government suddenly decided they didnt need "defense" anymore that entire section of lockheed would be laid off. A company is whats its funded by, private, public, or government.

Also if you're going to call someone a retard... at least learn the difference between your and you're. Now im really done.
                        dumbass, you ASSume too much. where did i state EPA? there are many many private (read not govt) companies that are regulated. None of them employ potheads. I'm all for legalizing it so people like you can weed yourself out of the gene pool.
                        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                        '91 SpecE30 #523
                        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
                          /end thread.
                          Originally posted by BillBrasky
                          E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                          1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                          1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                          1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                          2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
                            ummm...I really didn`t meant to start another shit storm. I just wanted to show the glass piece I just ordered from the Netherlands. just a refresher of what it looks like--

Is that a Verdamper?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              Is that a Verdamper?
                              It's clean whatever it is. Blazed some club hash in the hookah, tangerine and honey dew melon mix, feelin perfect. Finished my last final. :up:

I can't wait til I get my custom Toro. Ice pinch bowl, upline ash catch to a fixed stem, to a circle diffuser, to a 17 arm tree. Ice pinch. Yes. I tried one similar to this it has so low drag, easy to clear, super smooth.

Legalize it.
                              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                                It's clean whatever it is. Blazed some club hash in the hookah, tangerine and honey dew melon mix, feelin perfect. Finished my last final. :up:

I can't wait til I get my custom Toro. Ice pinch bowl, upline ash catch to a fixed stem, to a circle diffuser, to a 17 arm tree. Ice pinch. Yes. I tried one similar to this it has so low drag, easy to clear, super smooth.

Legalize it.
                                I dont know what the fuck you just said, but can I take a stab at it?

Comment

Working...
                                X