Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
    So we see who the losers are... Yes, I will paint you all with one broad stroke. If you smoke pot, you are a loser. Hey Bro, go smoke some natural cocaine or heroine, god put that here too for you to consume, right brah? Losers.

Wow...

Comment

So we see who the losers are... Yes, I will paint you all with one broad stroke. If you smoke pot, you are a loser. Hey Bro, go smoke some natural cocaine or heroine, god put that here too for you to consume, right brah? Losers.
      hey jflip i think my left nut can fit in your mouth if u open a lil wider...

Comment

wow! we may disagree on proformance inhancing drugs and weightlifting/bodybuilding.....but, i fucking love you for this statement!!!

i have little to no respect for pot smokers, or people who do drugs recreationally for that matter.
        that is my opinion based on my experences (and i have PLENTY, mostly bad and some good). i have my right to that opinion as much as SmokeyMcPot does to their's
        Last edited by der affe; 07-23-2009, 09:55 PM.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So many low class nubs in this thread its scary.
          Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
            wow! we may disagree on proformance inhancing drugs and weightlifting/bodybuilding.....but, i fucking love you for this statement!!!
            Im against performance enhancing drugs, I dont appreciate those who cheat to get to places... not sure on your stance.

Leaf, thats embarrassing, I have a hard enough time jamming JUST my cock down your throat, Id never imagine my balls also fitting. Fruit.

Loser ass stoners.
            Originally posted by blunt
            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Im against performance enhancing drugs, I dont appreciate those who cheat to get to places... not sure on your stance.

Leaf, thats embarrassing, I have a hard enough time jamming JUST my cock down your throat, Id never imagine my balls also fitting. Fruit.

Loser ass stoners.
              i have used them, but i don't compete or play pro sports either. just for my own benefit. i think that we went over this in a thread a long time ago.
              you see i can remember things like that because i don't partake in the ganja.
              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Loser ass stoners.
                wow what are you ghey?

btw i bet i get soooooooooooooooooooo0000ooooo00000oooooooooo much more good lookin waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles then u.
                Last edited by Leaf; 07-23-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

There's a huge difference between a stoner and a person who happens to toke from time to time. I mean I know stoners, they chose that path, and they seem happy with it. I'm happy with every few days flicking a bic and laying back for a few hours. Does that make me a stoner? No, I work on my car, I have a job, and I do sports all day. Comparing a person lighting up from time to time to a stoner is like comparing a wine connoisseur to an AA member. You drink? Well then if I'm a stoner then you must be an alcoholic. Amazing how that works yeah?

I find it funny how people argue that it's unworthy of being legalized. When a person that smokes isn't high, they express what they were thinking when they were high. They let others they know that a little chrees here and there is okay, because it's an effing awesome way to just relax and if everybody just chilled and rolled a zig zag the world really would be a better place. The only issue is when people are in this happy state of bliss making as much sense as I am right now isn't as easy because you're too busy being happy to make a coherent arguement that isn't going to go anywhere anyways.

Nobody said you have to smoke once it's legal either, there's plenty of legal things people choose not to partake in, but to take that option away for those that wouldn't mind partaking, that's just wrong when there aren't valid arguements against it in the first place. It's like gay marriage all over again.
                  Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                    i have used them, but i don't compete or play pro sports either. just for my own benefit. i think that we went over this in a thread a long time ago.
                    you see i can remember things like that because i don't partake in the ganja.
                    I have great memory. It takes a true stoner to not remember shit. All the way back til my 5th birthday.
                    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                      There's a huge difference between a stoner and a person who happens to toke from time to time. I mean I know stoners, they chose that path, and they seem happy with it. I'm happy with every few days flicking a bic and laying back for a few hours. Does that make me a stoner? No, I work on my car, I have a job, and I do sports all day. Comparing a person lighting up from time to time to a stoner is like comparing a wine connoisseur to an AA member. You drink? Well then if I'm a stoner then you must be an alcoholic. Amazing how that works yeah?

I find it funny how people argue that it's unworthy of being legalized. When a person that smokes isn't high, they express what they were thinking when they were high. They let others they know that a little chrees here and there is okay, because it's an effing awesome way to just relax and if everybody just chilled and rolled a zig zag the world really would be a better place. The only issue is when people are in this happy state of bliss making as much sense as I am right now isn't as easy because you're too busy being happy to make a coherent arguement that isn't going to go anywhere anyways.

Nobody said you have to smoke once it's legal either, there's plenty of legal things people choose not to partake in, but to take that option away for those that wouldn't mind partaking, that's just wrong when there aren't valid arguements against it in the first place. It's like gay marriage all over again.
                      well said :up:

Comment

Originally posted by apathy View Post
                        You guys should check this documentary out...

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4545...DivX-velvetfog
                        Already beat you to the punch.

And for all of you who say anyone who smokes weed is nothing but a degenerate loser, please explain on the differences of a person who chooses to smoke recreationally, and a person who likes to relax with a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                          There's a huge difference between a stoner and a person who happens to toke from time to time.

This is how much of your post I read. Theres no difference.

Heres a good rule of thumb:
                          If you can not pass a piss test, you are a loser. period.

(Leaf, are you kidding me? You are going to try to argue with someone on the internet who gets better looking girls? Also, obviously you do not know how sexy I am. Maybe next time I will leave the lights on while you are sucking my dick)
                          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I have some reading to do.
                            Ironic, there were 420 views when i clicked on this thread

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post

And for all of you who say anyone who smokes weed is nothing but a degenerate loser, please explain on the differences of a person who chooses to smoke recreationally, and a person who likes to relax with a few beers.
                              Well, drinking beers is legal, smoking weed is not, to start. There are not questions on job apps "When was the last time you drank beer?".

I think both are equally destructive, and dont partake in either... but one is illegal, one is not. Thats the only real difference.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post

Thats also not really a fair comparison. You cant compare two "wrongs" and think it makes one "right", if that makes sense.

Let me ask you this then... What makes a pot smoker not as big of a loser as a heroine user?

Comment

Working...
                                X