No announcement yet.

Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha thats a good billboard. Socialized US of A how lovely.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Yeah services will not take me because of my knees. I am a bit old, (not too though) and really I deal well with heat I would spend more time in the latrine, than anywhere.
      bullshit on all fronts.

i have 2 compressed discs in my spine, and the army still took me for a combat-arms job. "bad knees" will disqualify you from airborne training, but not every job in the army requires that you jump out of a plane.

i was 28 when i went to basic, and there were guys in my BCT company in their 40s.

past that, "i don't deal well with heat" just means you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

the point here is that chickenhawks like you, who make excuses for why they could never hack serving in the military, have no place saying what the military should be doing.

unless you're willing to pick up a rifle and head out with me, you can shut the fuck up.

Oh whats you favorite koolaid flavor???? I will send you a case so you never run out.
      that koolaid line must have a treadwear rating of 600 or so, because you are getting some serious mileage out of it.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
        bullshit on all fronts.

i have 2 compressed discs in my spine, and the army still took me for a combat-arms job. "bad knees" will disqualify you from airborne training, but not every job in the army requires that you jump out of a plane.

i was 28 when i went to basic, and there were guys in my BCT company in their 40s.

past that, "i don't deal well with heat" just means you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

the point here is that chickenhawks like you, who make excuses for why they could never hack serving in the military, have no place saying what the military should be doing.

unless you're willing to pick up a rifle and head out with me, you can shut the fuck up.

that koolaid line must have a treadwear rating of 600 or so, because you are getting some serious mileage out of it.
        Sever issue with the lining and get bone on bone in my right, I cant run more than a few hundred feet period, end of story, I assume you still have to pass the 4 mile run in PT to fix a fucking tank dont you???? Really where did I say anything about "what you guys should be doing"???? If anything the ass hats in DC need to take the chain off and let you guys do your fucking jobs unhampered with counterproductive ROE that leave you guys at serious disadvantage.

While I have the utmost respect for any and all that serve, and you have my utmost and deepest gratitude for your service. The Services are not my calling any way.

Next really if you were do a little research on the Iran/Iraq war in the early 80's, you will find lots of US/German/UK involvement and providing of weapons and bio/chemical agents to the Iraqis. This is not classified info and can be fond from many sources from fox to the Washington post NY times and CBS and NBC archives. A simple google search will yield tons and tons of hours of reading.

I am not trying to tell you the "truth about Iraq" as it is now, you by far are the expert there, just trying to point out some key history from when we were a wee little kids.

My personal convictions on the sand box escapades, are how shall we say, One we should be there, the other was something that needed to be done but Not at this/that time and really there were prolly better ways to go about it in the 1st place.

Oh and you stared with the koolaid comment, so really. If you want a case of it let me know and I will send it ;)
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-19-2010, 01:30 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          ... and ignorant.

Fear is a great marketing tool. For tools.
          So is hope.
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
            So is hope.
            Indeed. Hope is also universal. Fear is still for tools ;-)
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Indeed. Hope is also universal. Fear is still for tools ;-)
              Fear is not universal? I thought that was a basic emotion found throughout most species on this planet.

Most of what this administration has done is based on fear:

"If we don't stimulate the economy we're going into the great depression - we have to spend spend spend!" - Fear based

"If we don't make everyone buy health care then someone might not get treatment!" - Fear based

"If we close our border and enforce immigration policy then we will be discriminating and we're afraid of offending someone" - Fear based

Or the classic liberal cliche "We have to do this because it's for the kids" - and who is not afraid of having negative things happen for their kids? People will vote for anything if you attach that to it - and the liberals know that they can play on that, attach that to something, and pass anything.
              PNW Crew
              90 m3
              06 m5

Comment

all 3 of those were not presented in a fear based campaign, at least not originally vs the way you typed them out.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right not a fear based campaign, but fear based governance to push the agenda. there is a big difference, in what was expected and what has been delivered. Even you must see that

Never waste a good crisis right??????????? Even in you have to make one up
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Hitler sold hopes and dreams too. So the billboard is pretty accurate.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Hope does not invoke Fight or Flight reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                        Hitler sold hopes and dreams too. So the billboard is pretty accurate.
                        True story.

Comment

If you go to extremes to take what I love then I go to extremes to stop you. Its a pretty simple billboard to me.

Comment

America over the last 70 years has been very very poor at confronting evil.
                            It's so much easier to believe it doesn't exist. Specially when it directly involves us.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                            X