Hats off to the preacher in FL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
    Not only do I refuse to believe anything from CNN there is no proof bibles were burned and you can't just say the US military burned bibles because you make people think that soldiers just decided to burn some bibles. If this were true the decision comes from beyond the military chain of command. I highly doubt too many soldiers over there give a shit about muslims.
    Oh yeah?

What about the American Muslims that serve in the US Armed Forces, protecting your rights to be an ignorant dumbass?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I like how this shit is causing problems for our buddies in India. Iran is just trying to stir shit up and piss off both India and Pakistan.
      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Oh yeah?

What about the American Muslims that serve in the US Armed Forces, protecting your rights to be an ignorant dumbass?
        like the fort hood mass murder, or are they leaving out that he was a devote Muslim.

Defense attorney John Galligan said he has requested that the Oct. 12 Article 32 hearing, similar to a civilian grand jury proceeding, be closed "to all spectators." The issue is to be addressed at Fort Hood during a hearing Thursday. Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the Nov. 5 shooting at Fort Hood.

Comment

^^Nice point. Now refering to the comment above that. Since we're name calling then you are a muslim extremist because I said "too many" knowing that you muslim extremists were gonna come in here huffing and puffing saying "oh yeah well how about this."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
            like the fort hood mass murder, or are they leaving out that he was a devote Muslim.

Defense attorney John Galligan said he has requested that the Oct. 12 Article 32 hearing, similar to a civilian grand jury proceeding, be closed "to all spectators." The issue is to be addressed at Fort Hood during a hearing Thursday. Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the Nov. 5 shooting at Fort Hood.
            Again using a case study to make a generalization.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
              he has stepped down and refrained from burning the Qurans on 9/11 because the ground zero Islamic center leader has agreed to move away from ground zero.

Good news all around. Building a Islamic so close to ground zero is very disrespectful but legal. If one help influence the other then so be it.
              Who the fuck post this?

While we're at it, get god off my money and out of my pledge of allegiance.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
                when and where is the line drawn between individuals and the masses? and who is it that draws that line...
                my point is...don't forget. they (mass murdering extremist) wont.
                should i also point out there is 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, and the middle east is full of Muslims that are part of Arab army's.
                Oh yeah?

Oh yeah?

What about the middle eastern Muslims that serve in the middle eastern Armed Forces, protecting their rights to be an ignorant dumbass?

Comment

Working...
                X