No announcement yet.

Hats off to the preacher in FL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys do realize that Muslims are burning the bible, cross, and the American flag everyday right? The extremeists are killing people but the one's burning the flag and bible are not just extremists they are your average Muslim. People are burning the Quran to tell the Muslim world that although our administration is full of pussies we are not pussies and we are not going to be pushed around. Religion is more political than spiritual so when a mosque goes up near ground zero its for a reason. We are at war with Islam just like everybody else is who has allowed Muslims to overrun an area. Everybody wants to say that burning a sacred text is bad but if its not your religion then who cares because the book means nothing to you. Why do you think they burn the bible? Why would Allah care about the bible? Go to Kabul and burn a Quran in the streets and watch yourself get killed. Go to NYC and burn a bible and people shake their head and keep walking.

Comment

Hey Reelop. Lighten up. Your personal anti-Muslim crusade looks like Don Quichote chasing windmills. If you are Don Quichote, we can easily guess who's Sancho Pansa on his donkey... ;-)

Anyway. Check this new movie making fun of British Islamists looking for a cause and who are trying to turn into full fledge terrorists... as seen on TV. This movie is pissing. Currently watching it. It's called "Four lions".

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
        You guys do realize that Muslims are burning the bible, cross, and the American flag everyday right? The extremeists are killing people but the one's burning the flag and bible are not just extremists they are your average Muslim. People are burning the Quran to tell the Muslim world that although our administration is full of pussies we are not pussies and we are not going to be pushed around. Religion is more political than spiritual so when a mosque goes up near ground zero its for a reason. We are at war with Islam just like everybody else is who has allowed Muslims to overrun an area. Everybody wants to say that burning a sacred text is bad but if its not your religion then who cares because the book means nothing to you. Why do you think they burn the bible? Why would Allah care about the bible? Go to Kabul and burn a Quran in the streets and watch yourself get killed. Go to NYC and burn a bible and people shake their head and keep walking.
        The ideas that your demented brain forms surprise me more and more each day.

Are there more Muslim extremists than Christian ones? Without a doubt. The rest of that ill formed idea is ridiculous.

Go burn a Bible in Lagos and watch what happens.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Hey Reelop. Lighten up. Your personal anti-Muslim crusade looks like Don Quichote chasing windmills. If you are Don Quichote, we can easily guess who's Sancho Pansa on his donkey...

Anyway. Check this new movie making fun of British Islamists looking for a cause and who are trying to turn into full fledge terrorists... as seen on TV. This movie is pissing. Currently watching it. It's called "Four lions".
          uh? what is he imaging that we are at war with the middle east?
          who many christian churches are in the middle east? look it up?
          this does go beyond religion, its also cultural.

p.s. British humor isn't that funny.

Comment

What have we learned from this? The World is afraid of Islam. The World is not afraid of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Shintoism, Zoroastrianism, or Scientology, among others. Burn a Bible, burn a flag -- it's your right. Kill a child in the womb -- it's your right. Threaten to burn a Qur'an and the World shutters, condemns and begs. That's what I have learned, again.

Comment

^ Good point, great point.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
                uh? what is he imaging that we are at war with the middle east?
                who many christian churches are in the middle east? look it up?
                this does go beyond religion, its also cultural.

p.s. British humor isn't that funny.
                We're at war with Al Qaeda, not the Middle East.

The absence and/or prohibition of Christian churches in the Middle East isn't a valid argument to prohibit Mosques or the practice of Islam here. I'm glad that we're free to worship and do as we please here unlike those shitholes over there.

Comment

"Don Quichote ". Quijote fixed

Comment

HAHAHA <----lets pretend thats sarcastic laughter. If you don't think you're at war with the middle east thats fine but I personally think we're in trouble unless we get some big balled mofos up in the White House. We are being portrayed as weak right now and image is everything in this world. Muslims know they can do what they want because of the extremists and how everyone is scared of them. Thats not how Americans roll buddy which is why you're seeing what you're seeing out there

Comment

We're at war with Al Qaeda, not the Middle East.
                      religion doesn't have national borders. the middle east is more than mostly Muslim.

Comment

religion doesn't have national borders. the middle east is more than mostly Muslim.
                        You're equating Al Qaeda with Islam?

Real Muslims hate them just as much as we do.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                          HAHAHA <----lets pretend thats sarcastic laughter. If you don't think you're at war with the middle east thats fine but I personally think we're in trouble unless we get some big balled mofos up in the White House. We are being portrayed as weak right now and image is everything in this world. Muslims know they can do what they want because of the extremists and how everyone is scared of them. Thats not how Americans roll buddy which is why you're seeing what you're seeing out there
                          Your ignorance astounds me.

Comment

You're equating Al Qaeda with Islam?

Real Muslims hate them just as much as we do.
                            just like traitors and patriots...nobody knows whose who, until the war is over and the winner decides.

Comment

just like traitors and patriots...nobody knows whose who, until the war is over and the winner decides.
                              Nonsensical clichés don't justify anything.

Comment

Nonsensical clichés don't justify anything.
                                uh? what justification? put your money were your mouth is...move over there(the middle east).

Comment

Working...
                                X